Author Topic: sausages  (Read 3105 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
sausages
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 08:26:42 AM »

Hi lee do you mean the traffic lights by migros derrrr.

Lance[^]

quote:
Originally posted by sominekebap

There's also another nearer for the Calis crowd. We have used them before and can vouch for the quality. From the restaurant going towards Fethiye, keep on the same side of the road and go up to the traffic lights (Maliye).

Just before the lights on the left is a shop with a red sign - Bonfile - Et - Bacon etc. He's prices are good and whilst the range is limited, the steak, gammon, fish and other meats are superb. Prices are reasonable and if you follow him to the rear of the shop you can look inside the walk-in freezer to see what's on offer. Never had to negotiate on price as it's always been fair.

Offline sominekebap

sausages
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 08:43:29 AM »
No lance. Way before then.

From the restaurant, proceed along the same road up to the first set of lights. (If you turned right at the lights, you would end up at Yakamoz/Harbour front. The shop is about 50m before the lights on the LH side. Can't miss it. Big red/white shop sign.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
sausages
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 14:37:12 PM »
Regarding Nazar Gida, Loz and I shop there a lot of the time, and their sausages are, believe it or not, from Penrith in Northern England!! They are in a blue and yellow packet, and the price at the moment is Ytl 7.5 for a packet of 10 sausages, bloody marvellous, BUT BEST COOKED FROM FROZEN!!
I have taught myself how to cook Thai meals recently, and find most of the necessary ingredients at Nazar Gida, also.
There is a shop in Calis that sell the same sausages, just over the "Dolphin" roundabout, & up the new road somewhere, but the price list that they were trawling around the bars last week showed them at Ytl.10!!

Enjoy,Gordy. :P:P:D
P.S. Nazar Gida will also try to supply anything you may want, that they do not as yet stock.

Offline dycedon

sausages
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 14:43:43 PM »
Cheers Keith Know exactly where it is, my mate has a place just past the lights behind the furniture shop apre i think its called.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
sausages
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 18:08:13 PM »
The shop on the opposite corner to Mendos is called Tugcem (Toojem) Naz Gida is about 25 meters further up towards the traffic lights. They both sell very similar goodies. :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
sausages
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 16:36:34 PM »
Actually folks I think it's Tugcem Toptan Gida.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
sausages
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 13:07:16 PM »
Hi gordon A when you say over the dolphin round about from which way have driven down to it  and turned right along new road nothing there for at least a mile where am i going wrong.

Lance

quote:
Originally posted by GordonA

Regarding Nazar Gida, Loz and I shop there a lot of the time, and their sausages are, believe it or not, from Penrith in Northern England!! They are in a blue and yellow packet, and the price at the moment is Ytl 7.5 for a packet of 10 sausages, bloody marvellous, BUT BEST COOKED FROM FROZEN!!
I have taught myself how to cook Thai meals recently, and find most of the necessary ingredients at Nazar Gida, also.
There is a shop in Calis that sell the same sausages, just over the "Dolphin" roundabout, & up the new road somewhere, but the price list that they were trawling around the bars last week showed them at Ytl.10!!

Enjoy,Gordy. :P:P:D
P.S. Nazar Gida will also try to supply anything you may want, that they do not as yet stock.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
sausages
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 13:30:12 PM »
Lance, why are you trying to find the shop that Gordon only mentioned because it sold the same product at a higher price?!

Come from yours to Gunlukbasi road, turn left, keep going, keep going, a little further - big roundabout, straight over, 200 m on left (past Olu Deniz Lokantasi) is NAZAR GIDA - the one that sells the same stuff at the cheaper price  :)

Offline barry44544

sausages
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 16:09:01 PM »
hi all.... nazar gida has now moved to a bigger shop, round the corner on the olu road heading for tasyaka.

Offline chewyturk

sausages
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 19:24:08 PM »
Yes, as Barry said - opposite the University.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf