Author Topic: So Sick, So Sad  (Read 8135 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:28:42 AM »
I don't know where to start.

Many members will recall a recent thread where someone requested help in getting something out to her mum in Fethiye that was urgently needed.

I am sure you will further recall the post "Sorry, but need to report these goings on..Noted; some of your registered users, asking to send items third party is somewhat dubious I think,(historical requests noted) asking persons or persons unknown to take unidentified items out of the country! Scunner you have a UK registered site"

What a coincidence that an email has been sent to Rimms (George - who magnificently negotiated the Excel Airways/CBF £10 discount code) this morning from Martin Lock, the Managing Director of Excel, and good buddy of CBF - I can't quote it word for word because of board policy but this is the main part:

"We have just been advised that some people on the Calis Beach website are asked to bring other peoples belongings and baggage back from the resort to the UK.

I would be grateful if you could clarify this."

We now run the risk of losing our special discount with XL, I have never used XL but MANY CBF members and viewers have saved thousands of pounds doing so.

I am stunned that someone would jeopardise such a mutually beneficial agreement for such selfish reasons.

Offline Diverbaz 1

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:45:54 AM »
If it is because of who we all will assume it is, then his non de plume is far to mild, I could think of loads better descriptions.

Baz 8)

Offline Brandi

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 11:04:48 AM »
The title of the topic says it all

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 11:06:01 AM »
:( What a petty minded mischief maker (whoever it was) :(  

I hope it doesn't affect the benefit, so many members receive from the Excel discount : :) it really beggars belief, that anybody could be that vicious :-\

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 11:14:17 AM »

A sad and obviously illiterate individual who did not read let alone understand the written post.

"An open (unsealed) envelope containing a bank card FROM UK to Turkey  not the other way round."

I hope the individual chokes on their Cornflakes.

or a saying of my dear grandfather:
May his b*lls fester and his c*ck drop off!  (he was a very down to earth guy.. ;).)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 11:51:28 AM »
well what a liberty he is the one who needs reporting to his superiors:-\
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 11:58:29 AM by puma »

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 13:08:16 PM »
Didn't the one who is stirring up all this unneeded intrusion openly admit on here that he'd bought a new suitcase to take back plants from Turkey?

If I'm not mistaken he'd be in deep trouble with DEFRA - as this is totally illegal. He also admitted that he'd sold the plants at a very good profit to a garden centre & was going to bring back more the next time he went out.

Go on Scunner shop the b....d. A letter to his superiors would be a good way to start. Isn't he out there at the moment - a quick phone call to customs might hopefully land him where he deserves to be.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 13:10:05 PM »

Probably more appropriate.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 13:11:54 PM »
PMSL

Offline carlan

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 13:13:41 PM »
This is aimed directly at the 'snake in the grass', the low life', the gutter snipe', the 'killjoy', the 'sensation seeker', the nark', 'the devils advocate' and the 'apology for a human being' who would stoop so low as to make an issue out of something that was done honestly and openly, between friends on a public forum. I hope you can sleep at night, but of course you will won't you, because you are totally denude of any sense or feeling and you are most certainly without a conscience. You begger belief, you pitiful little creature!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf