Author Topic: So Sick, So Sad  (Read 8139 times)

Offline Jenny

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 13:52:31 PM »
what an idiot, obviously too much time on his hands. Get a life!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 16:01:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by carlan

This is aimed directly at the 'snake in the grass', the low life', the gutter snipe', the 'killjoy', the 'sensation seeker', the nark', 'the devils advocate' and the 'apology for a human being' who would stoop so low as to make an issue out of something that was done honestly and openly, between friends on a public forum. I hope you can sleep at night, but of course you will won't you, because you are totally denude of any sense or feeling and you are most certainly without a conscience. You begger belief, you pitiful little creature!!

I couldn't have put it better.  

I guess 'they' will be waiting at the airport to pick me up then.....

I really thought the guy was on a wind up, but he obviously really is that sad......[xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 16:39:07 PM »
Total Wxxxker [:(!]

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 16:44:53 PM »
I'm not sure that plant pot was an appropriate name more like Toss pot:D. I'm not sure what the punishment is for Birthday card smuggling - any one have any ideas?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 17:04:32 PM »
I am sure that he will be very happy with all the fuss that is being made. Wouldn't it be better to totally ignore him. We are all giving him what he wants.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 17:11:59 PM »
Possibly, but I thought everyone might want to know  :)

Offline carlan

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 17:26:35 PM »
There really is no excuse for anyone to take such underhanded action. No way could he, she, or it, honestly construe anything other than a perfectly innocent transaction from what was stated on this forum. What they have suggested to be going on here is simply a figment of their own warped imagination, no doubt hoping they will reap the glory for busting what they see as a ring of contraband smugglers!!
I really think medical intervention is required, or even a section under the mental health act, this type of person is so obviously a danger to the public!!
I hope you are reading these posts you worm.
I'm sure you will be aware of IP numbers, they can be very useful!!

Offline carlan

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 17:37:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mercury

I am sure that he will be very happy with all the fuss that is being made. Wouldn't it be better to totally ignore him. We are all giving him what he wants.

That would be true if this cretin had confined his opinions to this forum, however, they have decided to take matters further, with a potentially serious outcome for some perfectly innocent people, and the fact that they were fully aware of the situation and chose to insinuate something more sinister proves how dangerous this person can be. Scunner did the right thing, we all need to know just what we are dealing with here!!

Offline crazychick

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 18:24:12 PM »
I am so very very sorry if my request to bring a pair of leather gloves to turkey from the uk has caused all this trouble! I diddnt realise it was illegal to give a christmas present to your mum! But no seriously i am so so sorry if its caused anyone problems and if my asking for help may get people in trouble. sorry again!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 18:29:03 PM »
See me after school Miss Crazychick.

Tinx ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf