Author Topic: So Sick, So Sad  (Read 8137 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 18:39:00 PM »
Nothing to be sorry for Ms crazychick, you just encountered a prat.

Oops I don't mean Tinkerman (on this occasion)  :)

Offline crazychick

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 18:43:17 PM »
Well good, i just hope it dont cause too many problems for anyone! All i wanted was for some xmas prezzies to be took over so they wouold get there in time for xmas!! Diddnt think thats was illegal!!! Let me know how things go ok. thankls everyone!! lozz x

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 19:22:49 PM »
 :)Dont say I never told you, I predicted this in one of my earlier posts,sometimes you can accurately judge a person by their post and this time I was right, It was only a matter of time before something of this nature happened, just did'nt expect it so soon. I am so glad you told the forum members Scun, now we all know what we are dealing with, I live nearer to the plantpot than anyone and would'nt be surprised if my home got raided for some alleged criminal activity, I await with baited breath. At the time of this post Kenny is dismantling the counterfeit money machine. WHAT A KNOBHEAD.:P

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 19:35:28 PM »
Kenny a Knobhead?

Offline carlan

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 19:39:20 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by crazychick

Well good, i just hope it dont cause too many problems for anyone! All i wanted was for some xmas prezzies to be took over so they wouold get there in time for xmas!! Diddnt think thats was illegal!!! Let me know how things go ok. thankls everyone!! lozz x

Don't worry, if that piggin plod wants something to do, then lets give him something to do!!
Can someone please take a small unsealed package to Turkey for me before Christmas? If anyone can help please get in touch via my profile, thanks.  8)
Let's see what he can do when the whole damn forum wants an alternative to snail mail

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2007, 19:44:24 PM »
:DNow now Tinx,  Lets not detract from the fact that this p***k could and would make peoples lives a misery all because he has had his wrist slapped by decent people, if you note the time of his posting he was probably half shot and brooding over being bought down on his previous post and decided to go on his computer and get revenge, but its come back and hit him in the face again.If we see a dubious new member on Friday evening its him in disguise, be sure he will be back .(fortune teller extrordanaire, Laffa) ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2007, 20:16:28 PM »
Cannot add to what's already be said. I only regret that I'm not computer-literate enough to send this edgit the most destructive virus that was ever invent.

Perhaps we could stick a red-hot poker up his backside, cold end first - so the burns his greasy palm pulling it out.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2007, 20:24:44 PM »
Not much I can add here other than I hope someone points him out when I'm next in Calis. Mind you I'll probably just have to look under the biggest stone.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2007, 20:58:01 PM »
What a silly man - it wouldn't take much for a simillarly mean spirited individual on this or any other forum to have read the goings on of this sick individual and communicated them to a very senior Police Officer on the same squad. A member of their confidential crack team has been spouting off about crimes that they are involved in on a public forum for all to see. what an embarrasement to the force. What would the punishment be for such a person seen to be breaking confidentiality? Anyone mean spirited enough?: :)

Offline Diverbaz 1

So Sick, So Sad
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2007, 21:00:33 PM »
only him.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf