Author Topic: Reminder Triv tonight  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 21:28:08 PM »
I don't what happened - I think my machine froze.

It was good fun but not what I expected. I thought it was going to be far more structured.

Would have been better with six aside and with each posting five questions each in turn.

Still, was great fun. Got ONE right so I'm happy

Offline terry

• Traitor
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 21:33:59 PM »
Thanks CBers, was a fun night. I won't post the final scores, we all know what they were.  ;)

The next will be more structured, tonight was about having fun and introducing people to the concept. The next will be hard and fast and we'll have QMs who can deal with that........ergo, hope Tonyand Sue will consider it for your side. Next will be in the new year so hope you'll get stuck in.  :)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 21:44:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by terry

Thanks CBers, was a fun night. I won't post the final scores, we all know what they were.  ;)

The next will be more structured, tonight was about having fun and introducing people to the concept. The next will be hard and fast and we'll have QMs who can deal with that........ergo, hope Tonyand Sue will consider it for your side. Next will be in the new year so hope you'll get stuck in.  :)

Thanks to you Terry - it was fun. I'm glad to report that all the CBers were primed before hand and that you TV's have obviously been lulled into the false sense of security that we had planned. You may not be aware, but we were severely affected by injuries this evening (mostly drunk related it should be said) but we here are all looking forward to the New Year when we will be able to field our First Team. It will come as no surprise to you that I am unlikely even to make the bench.

Kind regards

Take Care

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 21:51:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by terry

:) Thanks Terry, it was good fun, like you say, a bit 'muddled' at times lol, enjoyed it and look forward to the return match : :)  Might be best to sort out a format in advance, you definitely had the advantage there :P  Well done CBF, we'll have some practice rounds as well, shall we? :D ;)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 22:07:32 PM »
I popped in for a look CBABBY - wow I got a headache before even trying to answer a question!!

Offline terry

• Traitor
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2007, 22:40:17 PM »
Don't worry, next time the pros will be taking control and you will just have to have flying fingers rather than flying porkers that took flight tonight.  ;)
Tis a long bench H, plenty to cuddle up to. :D The muddle is par for the course when it's new, first time for a lot of ours too but the room can handle it, people got the gist.........in the end!......so onwards and upwards. Better luck in the NY CBers.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2007, 22:43:14 PM »
I have to put on record that TV had more players, typed faster and googled faster than us.

No problem, I have downloaded the amazing trivteamsizetypinggooglometer software, and was surprised to find that we actually won!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2007, 22:49:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

I have to put on record that TV had more players, typed faster and googled faster than us.

No problem, I have downloaded the amazing trivteamsizetypinggooglometer software, and was surprised to find that we actually won!

:D Wow Scunner, that must be 'some software' :D ;)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2007, 22:53:35 PM »
:POh was that tonight, it would have been over anyway by time I got in the chatroom, ;)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Reminder Triv tonight
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 23:19:28 PM »
after tonight i had to have a few vodka and cokes to calm me down,still don't know whether i'm coming and going

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf