Author Topic: long Term rental  (Read 1702 times)

Offline davemaunders

long Term rental
« on: January 06, 2008, 19:57:33 PM »
hi there,we have just got ourself a rental apartment for one year in calis beach,but already we are fed up with this place,next to the main road,club's and bar's that keep us awake all night.My husband is a disable person and get about with two walking stick,with your help please is there anyone out there that know another apartment or villa near calis beach up for rental two bedroom if possible,between 300 and 400 YTL per month and need to be long term.Hope someone will help please.Many thank.David.[:(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 12:47:13 PM by stoop »

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
long Term rental
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 20:54:42 PM »
Hi Dave, welcome to CBF  :)  Sorry I can't help with your enquiry but, Calis rentals on this site, might give you a few ideas & contacts, good luck  :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
long Term rental
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 22:34:52 PM »
Try the ad section in Land of Lights or the Fethiye Times. There are always plenty of places to rent in there.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure this is correct section for your question as it's for introductions. If you would like to post an introduction separately then I will move this one to the correct area and you might get more replies to your question.

Stoop

Offline heatherhanum

long Term rental
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »
Hello and welcome to this very informative forum I hope you find somewhere more suitable for your needs.
I am unable to offer any useful help but good luck. I know someone will point you in the right direction very soon.

Offline davemaunders

long Term rental
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 19:01:58 PM »
hi there,it dave i would like to thank everybody on the forum,with there help,i hope someone on the forum can help our need,to find a rental place for us.please keep up the good work-my wife and i love calis beach we have been coming out here for the last 7 years now.
                    Dave

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
long Term rental
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 22:06:33 PM »
 :)We are aiming for 5/6 weeks to begin with this year, then see how it goes for the remainder, but its a white liner for long/short term, you got your apart quite reasonable, is that because it was for 12months.:P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf