Author Topic: Live UK TV online £5 Month.  (Read 13054 times)

Offline Denton

Live UK TV online £5 Month.
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2009, 17:40:10 PM »
Don`t know if anyone can help as still having a bit of trouble connecting LCD TV to the Computer.  Do I need a 15 pin VGA cable and a HDMI or will I get a picture on the TV with just one of these, and what is the best option to go for.  Also do you have to pay for Filmon.com as a monthly subscription to get the TV Channels.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Offline welshbrickie

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2010, 16:45:09 PM »
dosent work 4 me, on 2 minutes then nothing speed is 54.0mbps Totally fed up!!!!!!

Offline Ingol Angel

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2010, 08:07:04 AM »
Can anyone get ITV Player to play more than 50 seconds without having to refresh, if so can you please tell me how you do it?  I have the 68 lira a month package and BBC iplayer works brilliantly.

Offline Linda

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2010, 08:30:42 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ingol Angel

Can anyone get ITV Player to play more than 50 seconds without having to refresh, if so can you please tell me how you do it?  I have the 68 lira a month package and BBC iplayer works brilliantly.

I also have the same problem!! Plus BBC has a lower bandwidth option and you can download (via portable devices>media player). ITV is an absolute nightmare and Channel4OD is not much better!!! Any help or suggestions welcome.

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2010, 15:06:41 PM »
Hi,If you are still all having probs getting UK tv,have a look at the following.www.satellitesonline4U.com .This is an expat living in greece who has set this up.Cost 5 euros a month as trial or 35 euros forever.good luck

Offline Ingol Angel

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2010, 18:11:50 PM »
Captainjon, have typed the web address as you suggested but it just brings up 'Army Rumour Service'.  Any other suggestions please?

Offline Firo

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2010, 20:04:23 PM »
I have just copied and pasted it and it goes through to the correct page.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2010, 20:09:04 PM »
Works for me but website is currently being updated so no information there......you can use their email address to contact though.  Did you spell satellites correctly[?]:D

Offline Ingol Angel

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2010, 06:09:27 AM »
This is so weird now!  I have re-typed it now twice with no result so I then copied and pasted the address from captainjon and still got the same result!!!  Any more suggestions please?

Offline chewyturk

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2010, 20:22:20 PM »
I haven't tried this (only just heard about it) so please no questions and if it's crap - don't shoot the messenger.....

There is an internet cafe at the bottom of deliktas (next to the plastic cow) which is now offering some sort of service. When i'm out-and-about i'll go in and have a face-to-face chat to learn the score.
You can view the website here - REMOVED
UPDATE:
I've just become a member but there's nothing there yet, don't know when the system will be live or what it entails, as i said - i'll nip in for a chat next time i'm down there...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 21:26:14 PM by chewyturk »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf