Author Topic: How much deposit and Korfez Design & Construction  (Read 5992 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
How much deposit and Korfez Design & Construction
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 19:36:59 PM »
Cenk Avci of Interturk fame will give you another opinion of Korfez. He's a structural engineer don't you know. Anyone else want to single out someone specifically to give an opinion? I think 3 positive references out of 3 was pretty much a resounding enough endorsement John :D

Offline Harmless

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 14:36:05 PM »
He is honest, deals with any problems immediately and has a host of happy purchasers.

Offline Cadbury

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »
We had an apartment built by Ramazan (Korfez). Well built and snagging carried out with no hassle. In fact we bought off plan and added a roof terrace which caused a certain amount of flooding to top floor. Ramazan carried out the remedial works and repairs without charge or quibble. Would recommend and if we had another propety built we would definitely use Korfez.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »
Due to the large number of compliments for Ramazan, future positive posts will be charged to the posting member at £10 each.

;)

Offline hoops man

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 19:09:04 PM »
Korfez i can say were the best company we worked with within a 5 year period(and we worked with many)....as mentioned before ramazans reputation is impecable.Without a doubt if you want hassle free when buying property go with this company...My wife who is Architect also did projects with ramazan without any hassle.We have good references from previous owners should you require them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf