Author Topic: Buzz Bar  (Read 14077 times)

Offline Jenny1

Buzz Bar
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »
Oh my god Nichola! Is that what usually happens? Don't usually go in the sea, but I DEFINATELY won't be now! :(

Offline ELLIEMURPHY

Buzz Bar
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 13:02:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

Buzz Bar Newsflash - it is open already...

That's great news.  I have just checked if the webcam is back online but sadly not yet.  Hopefully it will be soon and for those of us not lucky enough to be there full time, at least we can have our own little 'fix'...
Definitely the best place to people watch, chill and relax with a cocktail or two and watch the sun go down :)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Buzz Bar
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 13:12:55 PM »
I dont like to swim in the Lagoon for fear of coming up against any "unsavoury unidentified objects" but must admit, I have so far been lucky when swimming on the main beach not to see anything nasty....but it would be good if they could sort something out like you say Nichola.  Anyway, good to hear Buzz bar is still there :))

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Buzz Bar
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2010, 13:23:04 PM »
Jenny - sad but true. It is a shame because over the past few years a lot of work has gone into cleaning up the effluence and the beach has been awarded the Blue Flag for the past couple of years now as a result.

The froth can be seen on the main beach all that white fluffy stuff that lingers in sweeping curves as the waves roll in should not be mistaken for anything else   ;)

Oh just a little bit of extra info about the fee to get into the lagoon. There were some post last year about the cost of the entry fee to the Lagoon are which is a protected area.

The cost is 3.5TL per person and a discount for students, not sure if this also applies to children.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 13:27:55 PM by nichola »

Offline Eric

Buzz Bar
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2010, 13:41:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

Buzz Bar Newsflash - it is open already...

Buzz Boutique Hotel being built near the mosque at the back of Ölüdeniz. Apparently opening this year. I did also hear that they were going to be or have s/c aparts?

Yes they will be s/c apartments

Offline dinger

Buzz Bar
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2010, 15:08:44 PM »
Nichola the new Boutique Hotel and s/c apartments is to be called the Mosiac ( i wonder where they got that from ) if you search Mosiac Hotel Olu Deniz on the internet all the info is there, I believe they are already taking bookings for this year.

Offline Firo

Buzz Bar
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2010, 15:38:58 PM »

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Buzz Bar
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 15:54:19 PM »
That's interesting! Oh well a good thing always catches on  :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Buzz Bar
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2010, 16:00:40 PM »
thanks for link Fi I have sent to my brother who was looking for somewhere for 5 in Ölü this may be the answer if he can find cheap flights

Offline lewis.wensley

Buzz Bar
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 19:16:45 PM »
we were there for new years this year, and we went to the buzz bar for our lunch..only the bottom part of it was open, but the day was lovely and hot (26 degrees) so they moved a table outside onto the walkway for us so we could sit and have lunch in the sun.....
very nice, and absolutly love it there!
jo

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf