Author Topic: Turkish Insurance  (Read 1623 times)

Offline briscoa

Turkish Insurance
« on: April 24, 2010, 08:10:49 AM »
Folks
Last year we experienced a buglary incident in our apartment in Calis exactly 4 hours after delivery of LG 32 inch TV and I can advise that the Turkish insurance company did indeed pay out much to our delight - however I think this year for insurance purposes we will go with the Intasure it will be easier to communicate and deal with any questions etc.
Our agents had arranged our insurance exactly 2 weeks prior to me receiving delivery of furniture and they dealt with the police , insurance paperwork and everything that was required on our behalf - and for that alone we were extremely grateful.

Avrile Brisco

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 13:41:07 PM by stoop »

Offline miaspyro

Turkish Insurance
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 08:20:14 AM »
nice to hear a good report of insurance dealings for a change, glad it all went well, but sorry to hear about buglary.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Turkish Insurance
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 13:40:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by briscoa

Folks
Last year we experienced a buglary incident in our apartment in Calis exactly 4 hours after delivery of LG 32 inch TV and I can advise that the Turkish insurance company did indeed pay out much to our delight - however I think this year for insurance purposes we will go with the Intasure it will be easier to communicate and deal with any questions etc.
Our agents had arranged our insurance exactly 2 weeks prior to me receiving delivery of furniture and they dealt with the police , insurance paperwork and everything that was required on our behalf - and for that alone we were extremely grateful.

Avrile Brisco

If your agent dealt with everything AND you got paid out then no way would I be changing companies. How do you know Intasure will be as good?

Offline Jim Fraser

Turkish Insurance
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 16:17:12 PM »
I would also stick to the one that had proven its worth.
Otherwise its a bit like a James Dean film - Rebel without a clause.

Offline daveG

Turkish Insurance
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 16:51:02 PM »
Must confess I too was surprised that you decided to change insurers I think I would also have stayed put..

Offline Harmless

Turkish Insurance
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 11:52:56 AM »
I would stay put too, you know the service levels are excellent, so why change.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 12:08:14 PM »
It would be useful to know if anyone has ever claimed with Intasure and what their experience was. The premium that they quoted us is cheaper than Baris and the service is very good but like many I would like to know what has happened like others when a claim is made. We have been using Intasure for the last 3 years and fortunatly have not yet needed to claim (hope I've not jinxed it now!)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf