Author Topic: Zola Gone  (Read 1516 times)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Zola Gone
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 22:22:32 PM »

And the best of luck to RCFC on Saturday H    8)

Offline reggie

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 13:29:36 PM »
Good guy and player, but you need more than that to be a good manager.

Offline tonyb

Zola Gone
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2010, 09:20:48 AM »
No surprise.As a lifelong Bluenose(That's a Birmingham City Fan bye the way, I was not at all surprised to see the way this real gentleman was treated. The people who now own West Ham, as you know,prviously owned my club & although it has to be said, many good things took place. New stands,the odd better player & Steve Bruce. Unfortunately, for men of such wealth (Sullivan & Gold)p.s I've got the pecking order right,they have know idea whatsoever of how to treta people,other than something on the bottom of their very expensive shoes. I applaud Giafranco Zola for the way he has conducted himself under extreme provocation. Now they sack him for gross misconduct in attempt to avoid a big payout. Guess what will happen next. This gentleman will take them to court in an attemp to get what he's entitled to & Sullivan & Gold will a try to settle out of court for a lesser amount. Have to say these guys have madde me feel nauseous in recent weeks & to make things worse they get Karren(I will shaft the fans for every penny I can)Brady to do their dirty work for them.Typical,no spine & no class. People like Gianfranco Zola deserve better. I wish him well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf