Author Topic: Buy &Sell - MOVED  (Read 1814 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Buy &Sell - MOVED
« on: May 19, 2010, 15:32:56 PM »
What i would like to know is why some members can post things on any section and not get a thing said to them i.e. Quad bike for sale i would have thought peecee you have been on here long enough to know there is a but &sell section ,and not in the cbf diss section ,good job it wasnt me there would be lights flashing every where .:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Buy &Sell - MOVED
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 15:36:24 PM »
As this is not a question about the holiday resort of Calis Beach Lance, I shall move it to the correct section. Once there, I shall try and understand it by reading it again (third time lucky perhaps) and should I be able to and have a suitable response, I shall reply :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Buy &Sell - MOVED
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 15:48:50 PM »
You asked at 15:32 why a post made at 15:11 is allowed to stay in the wrong section while others aren't. The answer is, are you serious? You have to give us a chance to be here, see it, read it and move it before asking why it has been allowed to stay in the wrong section. Certainly more than the 21 minutes you did.

For the record, we do many things without comment to keep things in the correct section or on topic. If we posted to say we had moved a new topic each time we did it, it would be a forum made up of 50% member posts and 50% us complaining that people can't post in the right section. In an effort to attempt once again to make people think before they post in the wrong section, here is the description from the main forum page for the "General Calis Beach Questions and information" section:

Any Calis related questions - PLEASE only post about Calis Beach in this section - there are other sections for other areas and general questions about Turkey etc. This is not the section for questions about the weather, there is a section for that. Or for questions about car hire, there is a section for that...not the section to ask about hotels, there is a...and so on. Questions about the resort of Calis Beach!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf