Author Topic: Residency From Mugla In One Day  (Read 3275 times)

Offline maximumtom

Residency From Mugla In One Day
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 19:22:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mrkeith

I don't think your friend was telling the truth. You still need to prove you have a place to live in the province, have a means of financial support, pay the money at the tax office and get the application stamped and signed.

She originally had a residence visa but then let it lapse and did the 90 day trip when residence visa prices soared. However, she was selling her house and returning to the UK and was told that she needed a residence visa to export her furniture. At this point she took her 'out of date' residence book to Fethiye and got it sorted. I am only relating the tale as I heard it from her. Perhaps her circumstances allowed for some exception to be made. Or, being Turkey, perhaps it depends who is on the desk !
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 21:23:17 PM by maximumtom »

Offline berrygirl91

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 13:54:17 PM »
i was wondering if you could still renew your residency in fethiye and how you go about doing it mines runs out end of january and want to renew it here as it would be easier thn mugla. also how much is it to renew. thank u in advance

Offline col

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 17:07:18 PM »
I'm sure it can be renewed in Fethiye still, no doubt others on here can confirm.
You may have also have read in the last few days on here that there is a possibilty come 2011 the cost of residency could come down in price. As always....nothing confirmed as yet and it just (for the moment) talk. So keep a check on the topic as you may well find it to your advantage to make one visa run before you renew residency too soon.
quote:
Originally posted by berrygirl91

i was wondering if you could still renew your residency in fethiye and how you go about doing it mines runs out end of january and want to renew it here as it would be easier thn mugla. also how much is it to renew. thank u in advance

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 17:07:50 PM by col »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf