Author Topic: Free garden water  (Read 1385 times)

Offline billy3107

Free garden water
« on: December 10, 2010, 17:17:14 PM »
I know it is the wrong time of year to be worrying about watering my garden however, i bought my appartment 5 years ago i recently discovered in the garden pipes that tap into the underground water, unfortunately the pump has been removed and the top of the pipe bent over.
Anyone know what the approximate cost would be to sort the pipe out and supply and fit a pump or someone honest and reliable who could give me an estimate for the job.

Offline longjohn1953

Free garden water
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 18:32:49 PM »
hi billy ring engin at fethiye property services, real stand up guy. did some work for me in july (new bathroom excellent job)

Offline Dizzy Jan

Free garden water
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 07:50:44 AM »
Hi Billy don't know where abouts your apartment is out here. But out at Ciftlik the water is not free we have to pay a yearly charge only a small amount, but caused us a problem, as nobody told us and the first we knew about it was, when they were going to put it in the hands of the courts, so of course we had five years to pay plus the usual fine. So maybe thats why the pump was taken away and the pipe bent over. Its not a lot of money and we do use it a lot in the summer. Just thought I would warn you about the charge otherwise you could get caught like us.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf