Author Topic: Hi from a new member  (Read 2237 times)

Offline sunnyd

Hi from a new member
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 21:57:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum  :).... as previous posts have said, Calis is a great area with lots of things to do! Gunes hotel is a very good location, directly on the beachfront. The Calis taxi boat into Fethiye is a must in June, (the walk into Fethiye is a fantastic opportunity to take in the views, but in June the temperature may be slightly too warm  8)!), the taxi boat has a cooling breeze  ;) and you will still see the same fantastic views! Never forget your camera  ;)
Look through the posts that have already been made, make use of our search facility too (alot of your questions may have already been answered), if not then make your posts... and I'm sure one of us will have an answer :D

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Hi from a new member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 22:05:24 PM »
Just a couple of thoughts meantime

A visit to Dalyan - so beautiful and peaceful.

A boat trip - you might want to consider www.jerryboat.com.

Have a fabulous time, I'm sure you will :)

Offline dagnabbit

Hi from a new member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 18:53:49 PM »
many thanks to you all, we are both looking forward to this holiday, have been to turkey twice before alanya and istanbul and enjoyed both of those, it's about 15 years since we last went there and had originally planned to go to the algarve until i came accross this little bargain, to anybody staying at the gunes hotel between june 6th and 16th we are terry and maggie, so see you there, cheers tel.  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf