Author Topic: Hanel homes  (Read 5700 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Hanel homes
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 19:09:34 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cheerful

When we stopped using them from being our management company, they did get over the top in the treatment of our new team.

?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hanel homes
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 19:33:20 PM »
I would say that if you followed the history of the larger local developers, you would be able to plot two graphs that clearly show a 45 degree angle downwards over time - the first graph construction and finish quality, and the second, after sales and site management. As prices of construction materials went up, quality went down - I can't think of a single exception to that rule in the "big boys".

Offline janmack

Hanel homes
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2012, 22:11:48 PM »
We were lucky insofar as when we bought HH offered free legal fees etc. and they did actually deliver.

They also promised 5 year warranties on the builds, claiming they complied to UK standards.

Just before the warranty ran out HH offerered to take ALL their customers out for dinner to the Saat restaurant.

Many owners went.  We didn't cos we knew there was going to be a catch and just couldn't be a***ed with their lies by this time.

Some owners still talk about HH generosity:-/

Big surprise...next day all owners received an email advising them HH were no longer providing any kind of management or help.  Warranties were no longer valid.

On a more personal level, after they'd gone, one of the HH employees told me that his manager, who I had massive issues with, had asked him to poison our dog ie "put some poison in the stream" etc.  

Hanel House...nasty, nasty people.

Offline ceni

Hanel homes
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2012, 22:59:29 PM »
Nasty Nasty people indeed.....I was threatened not to tell anyone about the way they treated us...has it stopped me?....has if hell....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 23:14:45 PM by ceni »

Offline martinp2502

Hanel homes
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 05:41:07 AM »
The after sales team were serial liars.
I received fictitious handwritten invoices on bits of scruffy paper from members of staff.
I was asked for £450 for our tapu. The guy didn't get it.
We lost a lot of items from our house and Hanel were the only people over here with a key.
After 3 years of our 5 year warranty they walked off into the sunset but they'd still say that "someone was coming around in the afternoon". They would say anything to keep you happy.
I received a threatening email after a dispute with an employee.

The list could go on.

Offline Libra

Hanel homes
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 06:29:15 AM »
They have other businesses , too. Their main business is jewellery I have heared. Have a look at http://www.ozyer.com/default.asp?L=TR&mid=255. There might be other businesses you might want to avoid.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf