Author Topic: Carling Cup - Man U vs Palace  (Read 880 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Carling Cup - Man U vs Palace
« on: December 01, 2011, 23:03:20 PM »
Very surprised that no one has mentioned the great result last night of Palace turning over Man U in the Carling Cup.  Great performance from Palace, and a contestant for the goal of the season; what a screamer!!  So well done Palace, a Championship side who turned over the Premiership Champions at their own ground.[^][^]

Mrs Tickets - Palace season ticket holder and indeed former Palace Dolly Girl (it was a 70s thing!!) - is still in seventh heaven.  And I'm delighted for Palace, particularly as the previous evening I was at the New Highbury (Emirates be b*ggered) to see the mighty Gooners knocked out of the Carling Cup by the other Manchester team aka Mercenary City.  Apart from seeing a good game, I also got the chance to hurl abuse at Samire Cashri - the all new Cashley Cole:D:D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 23:03:55 PM by usedbustickets »

Offline fletch

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 14:45:52 PM »
I thought the Gooner's played well and it highlighted that we desperately need another proven striker or two. Oxade-Chamberlain looks like he will be quality, strong, fast, great ability and not frightened to have a go from distance.

He will be a great partner for our Jack when he returns and they will provide RVP with chances galore.

Great result for Palace and yes what a scorcher!!!!   :D :o

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 14:58:07 PM »
Come on you Seagulls.:D

Offline Kentcabbie

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 16:33:07 PM »
You really cant mention the seagulls in a post about man ure, and Crystal Palace it just aint done, i might have to mention 1-3 and that might upset supacabbie, ..sorry Mark... Rog.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 16:33:49 PM by Kentcabbie »

Offline eagles

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 20:35:58 PM »
I am so with Mrs Tickets on this one..... :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf