Author Topic: house break- ins  (Read 9085 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

house break- ins
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2012, 09:30:41 AM »
Friends of mine living in Fethiye were targeted just before Christmas while they were out during the daytime.They live at the top of a three storey apartment block. They were very fortunate that a turkish man who was ill in bed in his apartment on the floor below heard the noises and got up to investigate as he knew my friends had gone out. It was three teenage Turkish girls trying to break down the apartment door . Made quite a mess of it and no doubt would have achieved their aim if he hadn't made an appearance.This was at 4pm  and they had  equipment with them so it was definitely planned.Sadly they were't caught on this occasion but the the police did say they were suspected of doing many more of the burglaries that had recently happened so keep an eye open for three loitering teenage girls not usually seen around your area.

Offline hoops man

house break- ins
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2012, 08:01:55 AM »
Sorry whats your point Andy?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
house break- ins
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2012, 08:14:56 AM »
you made a point that 3,000 people had read this without judgement, I just made the point that it is probably one tenth of that figure :)

really sorry to hear about the burglary and glad to hear they have moved on and are still enjoying their retirement ;)

Offline hoops man

house break- ins
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 08:57:32 AM »
probably?

Offline davybill

house break- ins
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2012, 09:35:56 AM »
its not about how many read it, its about how many take heed about it,

Offline hoops man

house break- ins
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2012, 19:09:31 PM »
Exactly Davy. i also read over my posts many times which im sure is normal, or maybe not. Anyway alls ok on that front and a neighbours just got fitted cctv with monitors inside so if anyone needs info on this just give me a bell. They also have an Alarm system that has panic buttons and sirens. Not trying to scare anyone but for those of you who feel they may need it its pretty much available in Fethiye for peice of mind..

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
house break- ins
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2012, 10:39:18 AM »
Before you start wrong section i have looked at 3 other sites .anyway on here the other day some one said they had plate  number of small white car , well i know someone who has i think the car on video and the ocupents ,i think has been given to police it was taken from the nil bar cctv .

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
house break- ins
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2012, 13:50:19 PM »
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}45134&whichpage=2

This is the page to which Lance refers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf