Author Topic: Nil Bar  (Read 5439 times)

Offline kevman

Nil Bar
« on: January 01, 2012, 08:22:39 AM »
I must congratulate Serdal and Angel on a fantastic night last night. The first time in 5 years have I stayed in Turkey for New Year. It was simply great, fantastic food, entertainment, fireworks and midnight soup. For those still dancing the night away,London fireworks at 2am.
Happy New Year to you all, A great start to another year here in Turkey!!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Nil Bar
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 16:25:08 PM »
We had a really good Saturday night out at the Nil Bar. I thought a lot of people would have stayed in because of the dreadful rain but The pull of a curry night with entertainment was obviously too much of a temptation. Excellent entertainment and excellent music. Many of us were up and dancing until the early hours and we werent the last to leave for a change. There was still dancing going on as we left. Oh and the curry was excellent as well as were  the chocolate dipped strawberrys and cream. mmm!! Tarik the main waiter there was an absolute star. I dont know how he keeps us with it all but he does a brilliant job. Well done Tarik.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 16:27:08 PM by mercury »

Offline karen

Nil Bar
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 21:34:12 PM »
Does the Nil stay open all year (thinking maybe new year being a special occasion may have just opened for that)
Its always so busy during the summer that we can't get in thought we might be able to try againin early april if open.

karen
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 21:35:59 PM by karen »

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Nil Bar
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 21:43:16 PM »
Yes, it's open every day, all year

Offline ezza37

Re: Nil Bar
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 14:40:20 PM »
Just got back from Calis with the family and we too ate here a couple of times. Their steaks are unbelievable and we can highly recommend them. We had our 15 month grandson with us and Angel was so good with him. She even pushed him along in his buggy to get him to sleep whilst we ate!! She also found him toys to play with and went out of her way to keep him happy. Will definately be going there again on our return.

Offline H01322

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 15:35:02 PM »
I was there on Friday for the quiz and it was another good night - the bar was packed.  Angel and her staff are great and very friendly.  Food is good too.  The quiz was fun and we didn't come last   :)

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 19:43:46 PM »
We were there Friday and we didn't come last either !!!!
I also had a lovely herbal drink to help me when i wasn't well at the start of my holiday, Angel sure looks after you, we also watched the Jubilee on Sunday afternoon whilst having beef lunch, Nil bar everytime for us
Thank you Angel for my herbal drink  :)

Patty

Offline cheers

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 20:11:54 PM »
Hi Patty, I think I was sitting next to you drinking the herbal tea as well.  You are well looked after there  ;D

Offline Marggie

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 06:51:26 AM »
Angel and her staff always make you feel special and not just another bum on seats.  My favourite meal there, when I need a fix of British food, is pork chop.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 07:20:17 AM »
I had a take away Hawaiian (ham and pineapple )  pizza from there last night and it was fantastic

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf