Author Topic: Crime in Calis  (Read 4179 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Crime in Calis
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 23:51:51 PM »
Have also stayed at annes a few times, and to be honest it is probably one of the most safest apartments i've stayed in, but i would not buy for the sake of 6 weeks a year, said the same 23 years ago and still saying it, but thats just me,:P

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Crime in Calis
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 05:48:24 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anne

To be fair Jacqui not all complexes have problems.  I'm quite sure they are in the minority to be honest as most now have a committee set up and things are dealt with quickly and efficiently.  
It's the same old story of only hearing the negatives.  No one posts about complexes which run smoothly.

Hear, hear Anne. I've had a few complexes with problems email me for advice etc, in every case they are the ones that either can't be bothered or don't want to go to the expense of setting up a committee & unless you do you're goosed when it comes to making owners pay.

Offline Karabag

Crime in Calis
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 17:41:08 PM »
I wouldn't buy for 6 weeks a year. It is not as cheap to own property here anymore. How much would your site fees be? How much for someone to look after your apartment etc. I would recommend renting, much cheaper and far less hassle. I live in Turkey and would never walk about at night time on my own, there is crime here as there is everywhere and I honestly think it is on the rise but in saying that, I still love living here. People have bars on their windows and doors for a reason!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf