Author Topic: Sun Loungers  (Read 4161 times)

Offline kimshed

Sun Loungers
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 07:16:55 AM »
I have heard that Erin Spot sell white goods and tvs.  I am looking for a reasonable priced washing machine, tv and satellite for our apartment in Calis.   Has anyone used Erin Spot to purchase these goods or any recommendations of somewhere else.

Thank you

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Sun Loungers
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 08:48:12 AM »
Kim I think you will find Erin Spot is probably the most recommended shop on the forum for the items you are looking for. They do not always have a lot of choice but they certainly come well recommended.

Offline farmer

Sun Loungers
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2012, 09:05:17 AM »
Dishwasher (Indesit), Washing Machine (Beko)and TV (also Beko) bought from Eren Spot all still working well after 7 1/2 years residential use.
Also several Wardrobe/Drawer units and Bedside cabinets. The drawback with these (no pun intended) is that all 36 handles have had to be replaced!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Sun Loungers
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2012, 09:13:33 AM »
We bought all our white goods from Eren Spot when we bought our place and where surprised that Beko gave us a 7 year guarantee.  We did get a T.V. from Eren Spot but replaced it with one from Migros.  Migros and Kipa, in our opinion have better offers on the T.V's and they can be cheaper.
The furniture at Eren Spot is basic and cheap but fine if you are renting out. We have gradually replaced our furniture with better quality items from the local furniture shops. There is a good shop opposite Eren Spot with three floors of furniture which is better quality.  We also replaced lots of handles on the bedroom furniture, they where happy to give them to us for free.  
We have bought all our garden furniture from Eren Spot including loungers.  We recently bought garden chairs that have a lever under the arm that turns them into loungers.
This is Eren Spot's website http://www.erenspot.com/

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Sun Loungers
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2012, 15:45:07 PM »
We have found that Bekir at Eren Spot doesnt offer the cheapest prices now. Maybe it is because we live here and have the time to shop around but I dont think he is cheap anymore. There were sun loungers at Kippa last year 70Tl. I saw them but didnt buy one so I cant comment on the quality of them.

Offline ovaciksarah

Sun Loungers
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 16:10:05 PM »
Go on line to Erin spot and they also give you their full range plus prices

Offline Denny

Sun Loungers
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 20:36:32 PM »
Thanks for all your replies.  Think I will start off at the shop opp Aydin Pide as this is not far from our apartment.  Once again...many thanks

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Sun Loungers
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 20:45:52 PM »
we bought second hand loungers from a large garden furniture shop on the Migros road. 30tl each and they scrubbed up quite well, once the cushions are on them you dont see the base anyway

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Sun Loungers
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 22:06:50 PM »
We bought our lounger chairs in Eren Spot for 70 Lira.  The guy in the shop opposite Aydin Pide had them too and as we decide to buy more we called in.  He wantd 90 Lira and would not haggle.
Remember lot of shops will deliver including Eren Spot.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Sun Loungers
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 22:56:54 PM »
The guy opposite Aydin Pide is too expensive.
Try some of the shops on the top road in Gunlukbasi too

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf