Author Topic: All Aspects - Have they gone?  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
All Aspects - Have they gone?
« on: March 20, 2012, 21:53:23 PM »
I know the original people have gone but I am after a key for a property they manage and the website is gone? Anyone know if they are still about? A new website perhaps?

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 22:20:46 PM »
They were still around just before Christmas on the number that shows on the door sticker, as we had to get access to one of their properties. I can get the no tomorrow for you if it helps

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 22:30:54 PM »
Thanks Liz - I only need to know where they are so we can send someone to get a key - strange the websites have gone, the owner of the property we need a key for didn't know the websites had expired either.

Offline cobra

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 08:24:01 AM »
Hi Scunner - We had an email from All Aspects - which I understand went to all of their customers - in February. This email had their 2012 newsletter and the details of their new website which www.allaspectsfethiye.com. Their office is still located on Baris Manco Bulvari and the office telephone number is (+90) 252 613 67 82.
They have always been really good in keeping us informed of any changes and give us regular updates on our property. So I guess there is nothing 'strange' about their website going - it's just been expanded and improved.

Hope this helps

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 08:31:49 AM »
Well letting a long standing website address expire and disappear is rarely evidence of "expanding and improving" but good of you to let me know the new information. Thanks for taking the time.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 13:19:11 PM »
After asking here I did catch up with them to get the keys. If they've shut and gone it must have been in the last few weeks [:o]

Offline pauline

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 13:59:21 PM »
Hi,
I had an email from them last week and all seemed as efficient as always, no problems that I am aware of!  

Hope so anyway, I am out this week and they are arranging transfers etc. for me.  I have every confidence in them!

Pauline

Offline janmack

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 15:17:32 PM »
They were definitely still around today as we had to call them out to one of the villas on our complex.

Offline cobra

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 20:44:35 PM »
All Aspects has NOT closed down and returned to the UK. Their office is located on Baris Manco Bulvari as I have stated previously.
I suggest that "Cloudbase" gets the facts straight before slagging off a good management compnay here in Calis. Maybe your friend should be careful with their accusations and maybe you should not be so quick to fire the bullets for them....

Offline tigger

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 21:52:43 PM »
I was also at the All Aspects office earlier today - they were their normal helpful and efficient selves.  Both Peter and Tony are always helpful and always respond quickly to any queries we have -  it's great to know that they have taken control of this company.  Also just read 'scunners' unusually dismissive comment that it is odd to let a long standing website expire - has he looked at the new web site - it's very impressive and reflects the way the new owners have obviously taken an existing business and really moved it forward.  I haven't bothered to register with this site previously as it has always seemed ex-pats at their worst - full of rancour and rumour - but I couldn't sit back and watch such obviously unfounded rumours damage the reputation of All Aspects as they have done so much for us over the last year or so.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf