Author Topic: pool and garden maintenance.  (Read 3216 times)

Offline mac2010

pool and garden maintenance.
« on: May 01, 2012, 07:51:33 AM »
Can anyone give a constructive view of Britannia pool company or Orange for there service and level of work.I have got prices from them but I do not know anything about them.Its very difficult to trust what they offer as so many fail here.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 08:25:03 AM »
We're just starting our 6th season with Britannia, I won't pretend that we have didn't have an odd issue with them in the early days, but everything was quickly resolved.

We have only had one price increase in that time of 100tl a month & we have also had other work done by them eg external painting, cutting a soakaway channel etc, all completed satisfactorily & on schedule. None of these have been quoted at silly prices

We're just starting to get UK based owners coming out on holiday & all are remarking how good the site is looking

Offline mac2010

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 08:09:26 AM »
Thank you liz for your information.I was hoping for a few more comments as many have read the topic but few have replied.Not sure if thats good or bad.[?]

Offline superpp

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 12:27:35 PM »
Was going to send a private message instead of publically stating on a forum, but you don't seem to have listed an email address?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 12:28:51 PM by superpp »

Offline kayseri

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 22:58:38 PM »
Hi, this is Ozge. I work at DELETED. You can contact us from  DELETED

Offline mac2010

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2012, 07:54:19 AM »
Thanks Ozge for your surgestion.That was not what I hoped for as an answer.Great first post... ;)

Offline gooner59

Re: pool and garden maintenance.
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 19:27:22 PM »
Hi Mac, I have just started a contract with Brittania at the beginning of May for both gardening and the pool. I have had fantastic feedback from all residents on the complex, the pool is crystal clear and the gardens "look the best they've been in 7 years". so far, so very good. Rob

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 19:35:21 PM »
Can anyone give a constructive view of Britannia pool company or Orange for there service and level of work.I have got prices from them but I do not know anything about them.Its very difficult to trust what they offer as so many fail here.

Lagoon property management services are excellent infact so good I married one of them. 8) 8)

I wonder why you asked for comments about companies you don't think you can trust, what with you being married to someone from a property management company...

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 13:39:29 PM »
Obviously hoping there would be bad comments Keith ,then she could come on and say what a great company her husband worked for.  :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 13:57:05 PM »
That's roughly what I thought. I'd be intrigued to hear a different reason Ron :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf