Author Topic: electric, water & council tax!  (Read 3804 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: electric, water & council tax!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 23:56:52 PM »
Thanks for all your advice! Just wondering why it has to be paid in May only?? What bank would you recommend to be able to pay the direct debits from? Thanks in advance for your help. Diane
You can pay your council tax in 50 % portions in May and October or 100% in May. I pay my electric bills by direct debit from Garanti bank but I pay my water bills in person as and when in the Belediye sub office in Gunlukbasi.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 07:24:12 AM »
Hi, Can anyone tell me is TEB bank in Calis or another that you can recomend or do we need to go to Fetihye??

Sorry Rusty, but at the mom, Calis doesn't have any banks, so you would need to go to Fethiye whichever one you choose

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 20:34:59 PM »
You can pay council tax online. They even showed me how in the offices this year.

Offline rusty

• Sunset Beach
  • Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 21:48:02 PM »
Thanks for the infomation. Where is the council office please & what would you need to be able to do this? Many thanks Diane

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 22:21:44 PM »
The council office for Fethiye / Calis is above the Migros in the centre of Fethiye. Just walk down the RHS of Migros & you'll see steps & that's the entrance.

To pay council tax, you need a copy of your tapu, as no bills are issued. To pay the water, either the bill, which is left by your water meter, or the number on the plate that is attached to the water meter.

Offline IanK

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 13:22:13 PM »
Rusty,

If you are asking about bills for a property on Sunset Beach Club, at the moment the water is not billed to individual owners - the site gets a single bill and your meter will be read and billed appropriately by the site management team. You do need to sort your electric and Council Tax though.

Ian

Offline Aqua

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 13:34:53 PM »
Hi keng38

Interested in your comments about paying council tax online.   Please could you let us have a few more details of how to do this, so that we can have a go.

Thanks
Jane

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf