Author Topic: Road Constructions  (Read 3184 times)

Offline Libra

Road Constructions
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:27:44 AM »
There are road constructions in the area around Orka down the main road to Hisaronu. Noisy , dusty and some side roads may be closed for some time. Important if you have urgent airport transfers etc.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Road Constructions
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 22:22:21 PM »
Ahh good. Getting the roads ready for the winter so that they can be washed down the hill into the Kaya Valley.  ;)

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 23:50:33 PM »
Ahh good. Getting the roads ready for the winter so that they can be washed down the hill into the Kaya Valley.  ;)
Going by the speed they laid some of them they will not last till winter - they look good though.

Offline Libra

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 06:30:58 AM »
I don't know why they are doing this in summer. Last year it was Aydem who did all the dust and noise. This is very impolite against tourists ( and residents ). Then all complain about a bad tourism season. The Oludeniz Belediye will be closed by the next elections , so this is nothing that will bring votes. The only thing I can imagine is , that they create some business for some people during the months of construction ban.

Offline Libra

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 10:34:18 AM »
They are applying hot asphalt. I hope pets don't step on it and don't come close because of the heat and smell. Anyway , be carefull please.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf