Author Topic: Electricity Prices 2012  (Read 4615 times)

Offline H01322

Re: Electricity Prices 2012
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 16:00:25 PM »
We have our electric saver key soldered to our front door apartment key ring so the renters have to take the saver key with them when they go out.  We also mention in our renting information that they will be charged for any electric over and above what we think it should be and this charge will come out of their breakages deposit.   You just have to hope people take notice and are "sensible."

Offline happy_flyer

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 16:15:57 PM »
We stayed in a villa there two years ago and each room had a 2 hour timer fitted so it was impossible to have it running 24/7 even if you were there all day really good idea. We used ours as a sort of reverse snooze control set it for 20 or 30 minutes while we dropped off to sleep and then no noise at all while we slept, brilliant. :o

Offline screamlead

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2012, 16:08:34 PM »
Just a quick bit of info for everyone. Not sure exactly when the electric prices went up but the cheeky git from aydem plugged in his machine and updated the new charges then read the meter and produced the bill! Surely if it went up on  X date then bills should be adjusted for one price then new price from the new date - Mmm apparently not in Turkey it seems!!

Offline GlennB

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2012, 16:31:00 PM »
Ok following on from my post with my renters asking for 2 sets of keys, they only got one with the electric saver on it, so they unsoldered it, left the card in the slot and went out. got an electric bill for £160ish for their stay (2 weeks), not impressed, so next year everyone has to suffer, paying for their electric via the previously mentioned meter the most annoying part is its only friends and family that use it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf