Author Topic: Anglo Turkish Properties  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Plug

Anglo Turkish Properties
« on: September 22, 2012, 19:52:35 PM »
Hi All
Unfortunately I've had to sell my little piece of heaven in the sun  :( but I'll still be returning each year, just won't be the same as when you stay in your own place. It was made easy and stress free thanks to David at ATP. David kept me fully informed through out the process as I still live in England. Once I had accepted an offer and flew over to sign the tapu over David ensured everything went through without any problems. I know it can be stressful when you buy or sell abroad but David put the wife (worries over the slightest thing) and I at ease.
Just thought I'd pass on my experience to others if they need to sell their little piece of heaven.

Offline lawrie

• Newly Registered
Re: Anglo Turkish Properties
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 08:38:41 AM »
Hello my name is Lawrie, i would just like to had that the same Estate Agent sold my Villa in Kusadasi recently, and his attention to detail was really exellent, My Husband and i would recommend him to everyone, and his selling costs were really low compared to many, Thank you once again Anglo Turkish Properties,

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:49:42 AM »
Wow - sign of the times when we are getting recommendations for agents selling owners properties rather than owners buying properties.

Happy it all went smoothly for you both. Handy to know another agent who seems to know what he is doing.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
Call me an old cynic if you want, but 2 plugs for the same company in a matter of days by newbys Hmm

Offline amca

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 11:03:24 AM »
I will vouch for one of the plugs ..... Plug sold his place with, ATP ......simples.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 15:14:00 PM »
Plug has been a member for ages so not a problem there.

Offline david gibbins

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2012, 16:20:45 PM »
ive just had a very disturbing phone call from a Lady customer who visited my office this morning, her name is Mrs Samantha Lawrie, who told me that she only joined the forum yesterday because she had seen a mention of my company on the forum from a gentleman who i had sold a property for, and had been happy with my service, i had previously sold her Villa in Kusadasi as i have office there too and she too was happy with the service that i had provided, she is in the process of buying a Property in Gocek from my office, she was excited and pleased about her First article which she posted from my secretary's laptop this morning,  she has vowed never to post anything else on your Forum due to the cynical and misstrusting articles that she has just read, i myself will ask my customers not to post anything pertaining to my business on your
Forum,  David Gibbins,  Anglo Turkish Properties,

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2012, 16:28:11 PM »
she posted from my secretary's laptop this morning, 
That's a new one - at least it makes a change from the "member of staff without permission etc etc now no longer with us" line.

Yours cynically & mistrusting,

JF

Offline david gibbins

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 16:34:30 PM »
its an Honest one,

Offline Harmless

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 20:28:20 PM »
Although it is not unheard of for people to register and tout their own business, sometimes, maybe someone joins to recommend a service or a person because they are so pleased and have heard that this forum is the place to let people know.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf