Author Topic: And yet another break in  (Read 2982 times)

Offline loobyloo

And yet another break in
« on: October 10, 2012, 14:18:59 PM »
A property on denizkent was broken into in the early hours of this morning via the front door and now realise how easy it is to break a standard barrel lock clean in half and gain entry. a small amount of cash was taken and a 17 inch toshiba laptop.I would advise anyone not to rely on only a single door lock and have extra security fitted. The occupant was in bed at the time but never heard a thing,the thieves had also taken a large kitchen knife from the drawer and left in on the sofa so one could assume they would have used this for defence if necessary.

Offline quackers

Re: And yet another break in
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 06:26:11 AM »
Thanks loobyloo. Our dogs and the dogs ın our area were goıng mad at 5am ısh and we went out wıth our dogs to ınvestıgate but could not see anyone. They must have moved to Denız Kent.

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 10:48:30 AM »
I returned home on monday and i was talking to the person whos home was broken into the other night and he told me that he was glad he did not wake up as things could have been worse.He said that he is a light sleeper and that he did not get home untill 4 in the morning so im sure he was followed home, as he was not insured the only loss was what was on his laptop which is not replacable,anything else is replacable,but lifes not so take care people stay safe.

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 11:24:38 AM »
A couple of Toshiba lap tops are on display at Fethiye Jandarma station, recovered from the burglars caught in Uzumlu, houses. Maybe someone can let the person who had theirs stolen above know as it may be one of theirs?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf