Author Topic: how would i make contact with local Muhtar to get a required form?  (Read 1991 times)

Offline happy_flyer

Does anyone know who the local Muhtar person is for the Gunlukbasi area of Calis please and how one is suposed to make contact with them for the issuence of the required form the process of residence?

Thanks in advance.

Alan.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Re: how would i make contact with local Muhtar to get a required form?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 06:32:41 AM »

The office is just off the wedding circle roundabout, quite clearly marked and a very helpful guy.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:27:38 AM »
He is the Muhtar for Foca - not sure if that is your area - it says Gunlukbasi on our Tapu but we come under Foca - best to see if it says Foca on your electric or water bills?
The man was called Atay and as Diverbaz says he is very helpful.

I went to see him yesterday to do with "change of address" - I think you will find it is on Sokak 953 - next door to a barbers and then a little place where the men sit outside playing backgammon.

Be prepared to pay - I don't think they have any set charges - in fact he appeared to be letting me walk away as another person came in and as an "afterthought" I said "kac para" to which he smiled and said 30 TL lutfen!  :D

Offline happy_flyer

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 10:25:18 AM »
I'm sure i will know this when you say it but which is the Wedding Circle roundabout ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 11:30:54 AM »
If you walk up from the beach towards Gunlukbasi, the road that crosses Baris Mango Bulvari that goes left to the upside down bridge also turns right - past the Hotel Ernur to a point where a number of roads all converge at a wedding circle. I'll dig out a Google map for you.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »

Offline happy_flyer

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 15:51:23 PM »
Spot on top man thanks for that i had been looking this on google earth and wondered if this was what you meant.

Offline screamlead

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 16:17:24 PM »
Just done wifeys today down here in Kemer. You can buy the forms for registering from local stationery shops for 5 krs. Got the local english speaking taxi driver to grab the muhktar for us and ended up with the wrong one for the area who promptly rang his mate the 'other' one who came straight away. Cost was 5 tl. To be honest they dont seem that interested in doing them as all residency addresses are now registered at the Nufus office in fethiye once you get your blue book you are supposed to go there with it and show them the number to which they register you on the computer system and actually give you the correct address. They then tear a slip off which you are supposed to give to the muhktar within 30 days and i think the other copy goes back to the passport police to go in your records.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf