Author Topic: Beggar's Belief!!  (Read 2619 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Beggar's Belief!!
« on: December 05, 2012, 14:26:06 PM »
You just couldn't make it up!  >:(

It's not enough for the Ergur family (Mustafa) in particular to rob me, lie to me etc, etc, etc, they like to take the P*ss & rub your face in it as well  >:( >:( >:(

I've had to sell the contents of 'The' apartment I paid for over 8 years ago :(  When I went over in Sept 'someone' had changed one of the door locks, cost me another 40 lira to change it again  >:(.  Mustafa Ergur has harassed & threatend some buyers with the police, claiming his father owns the apartment & that they own various items!!  >:(

He has now had the bl**dy cheek to phone contacts of mine to ask how much it will cost him to buy my sofa-beds & curtains!!!!  (generous of him to allow that they ARE mine!)  I have paid for every brick & screw in that apartment!

The price to Him is £30,000 + 8 years interest + 8 years mortgage payments on my uk home taken out to raise the money + all legal fees incurred + costs of multilpe trips trying to get what I paid for 8 years ago...........

Mustafa Ergur - You are a complete MORON

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Re: Beggar's Belief!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 17:38:28 PM »
OUCH !! You go girl !!

Offline big a

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 22:49:53 PM »
this is a man nobody should trust he has a liscence for tourism so any problems inform the police or zabatta

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 23:53:35 PM »
Thank you Gordon, they can't steal anymore from me now, nothing left to lose!  >:(

Big a, your post is much appreciated.

Big a, can you tell me what having a 'licence for Tourism' allows him to do please.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
What a dreadful story.
I don't know how some people can live with themselves.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 19:24:45 PM »
Thank you Littlereddevil, your post is appreciated very much, especially as you do not know me personally.  I am not, unfortunately, the only victim of this family's scams :(

Offline buddy

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 23:56:45 PM »
Sorry to hear that you've still not got your apartment, >:( there's not much we can say that will make you feel any better. :-\

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 12:52:22 PM »
Hi Buddy, thank you for your post mate  :)

There's nothing anyone could say that would alleviate the horror of the past 8 years.  My posting an update is to 'flag-up' just how low these people are capable going - No Honour - No Shame - No concience!

It just 'might' help someone else to Avoid them like the plague, they are.

Funny (ironic) thing is; had they stolen my purse, they could have been be arrested & tried in court but, in Turkey Fraud is not a Criminal offence!  So, until/unless the Turks themselves acknowledge these travesty's of justice & change the law, the choice you have is to pay Turkish lawyers to take it to court with no guarantee's & it takes years - or walk away..............

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf