Author Topic: Central Heating  (Read 4358 times)

Offline joan

Re: Central Heating
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 06:55:31 AM »
Thanks for your replies everyone .Eric and sunnyd how much does it cost roughly to run the heating system with the wood.Also anyone know how much the radiators would cost. Unfortunatley we would be starting from scratch as we have no radiators fitted.Thanks.

Offline ovaciksarah

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 11:05:21 AM »
Thr pellet stove is totally eco friendly, no mess, only needs to be emptied every 3 days and even then it,s only a couple of ounces.  The pellet issue was a worry to me at the beginning, but they delivers as you want, but you can get them on line from Izmir and the garden centre inOvacik sells them.  Used to use wood but the price has gone extortionate , and a ton of these should last me the whole winter, and the whole house is warm in half an hour, so am very cosy, as this new house is rather large and would be difficult to heat as large rooms, by any other method.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 11:55:38 AM »
Are these the Olive skin pellets ?

Do we know who can deliver to central Fethiye and an Idea of the cost.

Wood is getting expensive as it costs 20 tl a bag and if I have the fire on all day I can use nearly a bag full. Especially when it's raining all day.
I know we can get it delivered loose, then it's slightly cheaper,but it's dificult to get a big lorry to my house.

Offline fethiyepelletstoves

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 17:19:31 PM »
Hi,

The pellets are made from recycled wood, sawdust etc we have a supply in stock, and more comes regularly from Izmir.

We sell top quality pellets at 700TL a tonne, this is equivalent to 3-4 tonnes of wood.  You can buy any amount you like.  This includes delivery anywhere in Fethiye.  I'd be happy to answer any other questions people have.

We will be having open houses in Ovacik for people to see working systems.

Regards, Happy Christmas
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 18:34:55 PM by fethiyepelletstoves »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 17:25:49 PM »
Welcome to CBF, an introduction would have been nice before the advert.

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 17:47:27 PM »
Thanks, sorry, friend told me I should respond to questions in person which is what brought me here, I didn't read the rules

I'll go back to Intro section  :)

Offline Eric

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »
Joan,
We bought 3 tonne of hardwood in August for 320 tl per tonne.  This should last us most of the winter, depending on the weather of course. I don,t know how much radiators cost now but our original gas heating cost 5000 tl nearly 6 yrs ago which was for a gas combi boiler and 11 radiators plus installation.

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 11:23:52 AM »
If anyone is curious, please join us tomorrow for an open house in Ovacik demonstrating out systems between 4-6pm. 

We will be showing the full system with the radiators at one of our installations. 

Hope to see you there.

Directions, Ovacik top road towards Oludeniz, pass Seashell, then Dayi Market,turn at the sign for Oren Apartments on the left, house is the red one on the right hand side across from football pitch.

Please call if you have any questions.  05349321499

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf