Author Topic: Dolphin beach hotel/yasemin hotel  (Read 4324 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Re: Dolphin beach hotel
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 13:07:23 PM »
Well it wont be open for long if the pelin have taken it over ,what a load of crap that place is ,and as for the food forget it .

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 15:24:45 PM »
Last year some people who were staying at the Pelin said that the food was a disgrace and they had been asked to 'open their bags' before going to their rooms to ensure that they were't taking in food or drink.  You can get B&B at the Aymes for £11 a night and they have a swimming pool and the location is good.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 17:03:36 PM »
We booked ibrahim bey and so far very pleased, bigger rooms than the dolphin/yasemin, pool and halfboard £15 a night

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 22:49:04 PM »
I disagree that the Pelin is crap. We were only B&B and it was just fine. However, we booked it again via Travelrepublic and 6 weeks before we were due there, we got an email saying the hotel was fully booked and we were offered elsewhere. When I contacted the Pelin, they offered me the dates I wanted. When I wrote back asking why I was told they were fully booked, it turns out that Jumbo tours (Travelrepublic's Turkish agents) had quoted a price for us, that Pelin could not then honour as it was too low. So instead of Jumbo tours accepting the responsibilty, they blamed the hotel!!
 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 22:55:50 PM »
I disagree that the Pelin is crap. We were only B&B and it was just fine.

Yes agreed, I stayed there in 2011 mainly due to price (£13 per room inc. breakfast) and it was absolutely adequate  ;) - breakfast was as you would expect, next door's telly blaring like it was actually in your room, people walking past at 4am and stopping specifically outside your room to have a big fall out - a typical Calis budget hotel  :)

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 13:18:42 PM »
Popped in to dolphin beach hotel for a coffee and a nosey, hotel has been very tastefully refurbished, rooms and bathrooms very nice, then had a chat with the manager about prices for September and he said their rate was £58 per night for two people bed&breakfast, when I said I think you will really struggle to get people to stay at that price he said he could give us 10% off making it £50 a night for b&b, glad  I rebooked the ibrahim bey not quite as plush as dolphin beach/yasemin but much bigger rooms,good food,very friendly and £30 a night for two halfboard in September
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 15:03:27 PM by stuart1955 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf