Author Topic: IKEA furniture  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Di and Barry

IKEA furniture
« on: May 04, 2013, 10:43:32 AM »
Hi Guys, Now that JJ's has shut down is there anyone else doing the IKEA furniture ordering?
I remember something about one of the bars doing trips to IKEA in Izmir but we are really looking for a reasonably cheap stand alone bookcase similar to the BILLY range in IKEA.  Any ideas gratefully received.  Thanks Barry

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: IKEA furniture
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 10:57:04 AM »
You could try Eren Spot, they don't do Ikea runs, but do have reasonably priced shelf units that may be suitable

Offline Marggie

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 11:00:26 AM »
Or if you take a picture to Erin Spot he will have it made for you.  We took a drawer from our kitchen and he had some other matching units made.

Alternatively, have a ride round the Saniye, there are units there who make furniture.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 11:14:50 AM »
I am not 100% but there was a guy in Ovacik, his FB page http://www.facebook.com/evimyapimarket  I am sure that I read he was doing the run for Ikea or arranging them.

Offline Fran

IKEA furniture
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 16:03:18 PM »
The guy from the link Loz has put on will order your goods from Ikea, I think he charges about 10% of the cost. They are delivered to his garden centre and you pick them up from there. Takes about a week for them to be delivered. I haven't used his service yet but was thinking of doing so, if I can't find what I'm looking for in the local area.

Offline Di and Barry

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »
Thanks for all the advice.  We have a local carpenter and he can build one made to measure.  Thanks again.  Barry

Offline mac2010

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 09:41:49 AM »
If you have internet you can order on line by opening an account and pay by card.There website offers choices of languages.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf