Author Topic: Thomson - First Choice Add New Aberdeen - Dalaman Route  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Thomson - First Choice Add New Aberdeen - Dalaman Route
« on: July 23, 2013, 10:06:02 AM »
Thomson and First Choice will more than double capacity at Aberdeen International airport next year. The operators will add new routes to Corfu and Dalaman, plus further weekly flights for existing Majorca routes including a new Sunday departure. Meanwhile, Ibiza flights will be extended to run for the entire summer season.

The extra flights mean holidaymakers will be able to book different lengths of stay, not just the standard seven and 14 nights.

Thomson Cruises will also be exclusively operating its cruise and cruise & stay programmes from the airport to Majorca and Dalaman where customers can sail on Thomson Dream and Thomson Celebration.

With the addition of the new route to Corfu, Scottish Thomson Cruises customers can now experience the Thomson Majesty sailing from Corfu Town.

Story from Travelmole

Thomson Website: Here

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Thomson - First Choice Add New Aberdeen - Dalaman Route
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:18:27 AM »
Good news, hope we get a choice from T.Cook at Aberdeen, sick of them.
However, we had cause to complain about the Airport service this year and have to say I was amazed at the Customer Service I received.  Firstly, a phone call from the Office at Dyce where the lady explained how sorry she was and then when to to tell me about the expansion.  Then she gave me her personal number if I had any more problems.  Lastly she said she would get the Catering Manager to ring me.  He rang and apologised. Again he gave me a direct number and told me to ring him next time I was at the Airport if I had any problems.
A week later I received a large bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates compliments of the Airport.

Offline dycedon

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 15:09:01 PM »
I sen that today Keith, can only be good news as TC has monoply as it stands, and to top it all only 10 mins from the house.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 18:47:33 PM »
It's about time that Aberdeen folks got more consideration.  Now we can only hope that all Scottish Airports are not burdened with heftier charges than the English Airports.    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf