Author Topic: Terrorist escapes in a Burka  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Terrorist escapes in a Burka
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 15:04:19 PM »
Yes, of course women go in, but if a woman passed over a Burka they she was aiding this guy which is why the police should investigate this matter.
The officials from the Mosque where on T.V. last night saying they knew nothing and would not condone this.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 15:52:46 PM »
There must be plenty of ways to carry out this deception.I'm puzzled why you are so fixated about it or am I not understanding your agenda on this.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 16:14:06 PM »
JH, you have repeatedly stated that the police should investigate the matter. I don't have any reason to doubt that they are doing this. Do you know differently?

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2013, 21:10:46 PM »
Yesterday the suspect who done a bunk in a burka was not thought to be a danger,today Boris Johnson thinks he is and MI5 and the police are now trying to find him,and when they do please put him and any other radicals who are a threat to the security of our country on a plane back to Somalia.  >:(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 23:09:14 PM »
Can' send a lot of them back and in particular this guy (if they catch him) as he like a lot of others was born in the U.K.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 10:55:06 AM »
Well, if he was born here and you send him back ...... then  this is "Back" --- here!

So, now what do we do??

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
Anyone that is deemed to be a danger to the majority of law abiding citizens of the UK
should either be behind bars or in another country.Anyone who doesn't like this country
is free to p##s off as soon as possible.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2013, 00:39:25 AM »
I think the bursa is a long over garment and the niqab is the head and face covering

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 10:45:12 AM »
Steve, depends where you are from, they all have different names and different styles. The "Burka" as it is commonly referred to is amore that style worn in the more extreme Islamic states such as Afghanistan, and in parts of Saudi Arabia and Iran, it is totally covering with a sort of "grille" to see through. The "niqab" as a sort of veil worn over the "hijab" which is a scarf covering the hair such as you see in a lot of more extreme Middle East states, where as the Hijab scarf is more common amongst the more relaxed areas. In Iran and parts of India and Pakistan the word "chador" can be used for both the long black garment and the veil as well.

They are all nonsense and nothing to do with Islam as such, it suggests women should dress modestly is all, and, if you look at biblical pictures guess what? The women often have their head covered -- but not of course their faces!

Should follow the lead of France, no face covering of any kind allowed -- no discussion!

Re-introduce the crime of High Treason and the death penalty for British Born Terrorists.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2013, 21:45:42 PM »
Cheers John my friends are Bangladeshi Muslims who tell me about the difference in their culture.as far as banning it all I agree in one respect but I keep getting torn regarding freedoms that we should have

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf