Author Topic: Teacher tapes children's mouths closed.  (Read 4480 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Teacher tapes children's mouths closed.
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 15:05:29 PM »
um ug uh uh   !! thats better sorry I was Gagged,  every naughty kid should have an apple placed firmly in their mouth, (Goes for 65year old too)
 and yes, question the parents, they ones bleating are future participants for the Kyle Show. 

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 16:13:15 PM »
Pass !! I give up !!!!!!!!

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 16:18:47 PM »
Somebody who is supposed to be a teacher tapes up the mouths of 20 odd children and some people think this is the fault of the children and therefore blame their parents. A very curious way of thinking. How about blaming the teacher's parents? That would make about as much sense.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 17:47:00 PM »
Its a good thing they didn't go to mine and Barrie's school where we had the wooden board rubber thrown at our heads for misbehaving. Or a well aimed lump of chalk...

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 17:50:23 PM »
Maybe National Service should be brought back to instil respect,

We definitely don't want our armed forces spoilt by a load of little gobsh1tes who won't shut-up when told.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2014, 18:08:23 PM »
I don't think I'd feel safe if my country was being defended by 10 year olds. I 'spect that PC Brigade would have something to say too. Bloody troublemakers.

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2014, 18:32:11 PM »
I was caned and strapped at school. I do not consider this abuse. More often than not I felt that I deserved it. Does anyone on this forum feel I was physically and mentally abused, If so who is to be held responsible?

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2014, 19:00:52 PM »
1. Yes, I think you were physically abused (as I was at school).
2. The popular answer seems to blame the parents. But it was a different time and place and I'm not certain blaming individuals is appropriate. I'm just pleased we don't do it any more.

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2014, 19:46:38 PM »
I guess that because people of my age were faced with such hard punishment, in some cases unjustified, that I find the whole situation pathetic. The teacher, the school, the kids, the parents and the press, should get on with life, instead of over cooking such an insignificant little incident.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2014, 19:59:51 PM »
I was never caned, but as the threat was there I behaved myself as did my friends.    As I said i worked in a local Primary School  It was a small school with only two classes  The children that caused the problems in the school had parents that took no interest in the school or the PTA Meeting or any fundraising  It was a couple of kids who always disrupted the classes and caused trouble and there was very little the teachers could do about it  There was little point in speaking to the parents, but they did get spoken too   It was a same few spoilt it for the others and disrupted the classes to the detriment of the rest of the children  I remember at school party one boy who was 9 at the time was hiding under a table, when an adult helper went to get him out, the child told the adult to F Off    We were all stunned.
I firmly believe that children's behaviour in school. has a lot to do with there home life.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf