Author Topic: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )  (Read 21151 times)

Offline men.max

Re: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 16:26:30 PM »
No ghost some one didnt shown and scunner send answer back because she asked why you didnt Show answer is because you are friend of them explain pls what is that mean and this family every season coming turkey least 2 time at the moment they are in ölüdeniz ......................

Offline men.max

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 16:30:03 PM »
Jacqui Read  well maybe from stoop 6 yes possible  2013 I changed name to koca calis b4 was The sands Beach bar :-(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 16:32:08 PM »
No ghost some one didnt shown and scunner send answer back because she asked why you didnt Show answer is because you are friend of them explain pls what is that mean and this family every season coming turkey least 2 time at the moment they are in ölüdeniz ......................

I don't need to explain anything to you, but I will explain that this topic is doing you (and your business) serious damage. Not because of the forum, because of you.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2014, 16:37:16 PM »

Offline men.max

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2014, 16:38:27 PM »
I know You dont need explain YOU ARE BiG BOSS damage my busines not yours that is my last minute in your forum no more you got power in your WORLD   ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2014, 16:44:15 PM »
If your friend (in Olu Deniz now) signed up at the time of the Cay Incident, and opened her account with a sugary glowing review of a restaurant, it would be deleted under our strict advertising rules. Joining to advertise a business has never been allowed. That's one person, you said there were six, who are the other five? Or was it her maybe, six times? Friends, eh!

Once again you are damaging your own business. I have nothing against your business, having never been there I have no opinion to offer good or bad, and haven't posted about it, ever.

So it's a good move for you not to either, you haven't done well so far.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 17:09:54 PM »
Sounds like he has had a bad season and it is all this forums fault especially you Keith...He is starting to come across as a nutcase....

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2014, 17:13:28 PM »
Jacqui Read  well maybe from stoop 6 yes possible  2013 I changed name to koca calis b4 was The sands Beach bar :-(

What I am trying to tell you is, go to T.A. and give them your new name and they will change your details and you will then get reviews..  I gave you the link in my last posting.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2014, 17:33:27 PM »
Sounds like he has had a bad season and it is all this forums fault especially you Keith...

Yes that is my thoughts on this too. Call me old fashioned but if I wanted to cause a problem to a bar or restaurant, I'd choose one I'd been to :D

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2014, 17:46:38 PM »
Call me old fashioned but if I wanted to cause a problem to a bar or restaurant, I'd choose one I'd been to :D

You're old fashioned. 

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf