Author Topic: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )  (Read 21930 times)

Offline TIGER

Re: TO the BOSS ( Scunner )
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2014, 07:14:28 AM »
I wrote my post yesterday ( the 16th birthday party post) before I had read this thread, but I would have still wrote something about Kaca Calis beach bar because we had a really  good experience there ,we always do at Max bar and even though we only went there twice this time , it was really busy both  day and night…. Each of us have good and bad things to say about our times in Turkey, and we can only judge people as we find them , I think the problem is if you take everyone’s views seriously you would never step foot off the plane , We must have all felt “let down “ at some point of our stay’s in Calis, but we keep coming back ,and  that says a lot for how much we love the place. I think the best thing Max can do is take Jacqui advise and register on Trip adviser and take things from there.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2014, 08:29:32 AM »
Tiger, He does not need to register, he just has to let them know he has changed the name of his business. In fact, any customer can contact T.A. to advise them of the change too.
This is the link for you or him.
https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200614667-How-do-I-correct-inaccurate-business-information-

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2014, 09:54:25 AM »
I wrote my post yesterday ( the 16th birthday party post) before I had read this thread, but I would have still wrote something about Kaca Calis beach bar because we had a really  good experience there

Good, and while this topic is about any positive reviews of Max's place being removed, your appraisal is very much still here. Perhaps when speaking to him next time you could tell him to stop being so paranoid. We don't remove all the positive reviews, he didn't get any (till yours).

I am pleased you had a great time there and even more pleased that you took time to share your experience. That is what the forum is about.

Offline TIGER

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2014, 10:45:20 AM »
well I would not  actually speak to  Max about his ,or my post , I wouldn’t have a need to . As I said I posted a comment about a nice birthday night, I hadn’t realised the post before it was concerning "post removed etc." ... But in fairness , I would never tell anyone not to be Paranoid, I have read a lot of paranoid post on this forum over the years , it really is human nature to sometimes take things personal, even if it is not intended that way.
The problem is we all go to places to eat or have a drink and we call the restaurant by the name we first knew it as, so sometimes it can be hard to write a proper review
especially about the bars on that stretch of the beach . I personally just wish them all luck with their livelihoods, they are  all part of what makes our holidays lovely.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »

I would never tell anyone not to be Paranoid, I have read a lot of paranoid post on this forum over the years

Really? You're just 16 and have been reading paranoid posts on here for years? - I couldn't get my kids to read anything on here, ever :D

Obviously I am not asking you to tell him he is paranoid - I was asking you to tell him you posted something nice and it wasn't removed. But if you don't I'll pull through this somehow.

Offline TIGER

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »
What are you on about ?????? I am not 16 ( i wish ! ) I am 51, my children are not on this forum...... This is not personal to you or anyone but yes I have read post in the past were people feel things are personal  to themselves,as I have already said it is human nature. I just gave an opinion on a meal we had, and I shared it .

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2014, 11:05:50 AM »
Haha I thought you said you had your 16th Birthday party there :D

Anyway, yes you had a meal there and you thought it was good. I got that  :)

Offline TIGER

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »
   ;) Good

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2014, 12:52:24 PM »
A bit lost here, where is the bar, and what is the name,  some of the posts are not making sense, it's a bit like saying if my aunty had plums, she'd be my uncle, :(

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2014, 14:22:45 PM »
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf