Author Topic: Thatcherism at its best!  (Read 7634 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: Thatcherism at its best!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2015, 18:30:42 PM »
UKIP are strange will I remain loyal to them in the future, I doubt it, but today they have my interest at heart, that being a Australia Border control system, and a promise for a vote to get us out of the debacle called EU. 
After that I would expect them to be the useless MP's that all other parties have recently confirmed to being.

Now all you living in Turkey, like us when we lived in Turkey, what hoops do you have to jump through?  what Turkish benefits are you getting?  is you employment good in Turkey?  are you enjoying you free health service? and proving that you had the funds to reside in Turkey hindered your residency? and do you like the way that the EU rule the Turkish judicial system?

(very much tongue in cheek) 

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 18:45:19 PM »
I've just noticed that Gordon's doing quotes properly now, or are you doing them for him Loz ?  ;)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 19:18:52 PM »
[quote
[quote

[/quote][

I too, am exceptionally proud to have come from a family of Scottish Coal Miners, an N.C.B. surveyor myself, and voted Labour ALWAYS,
[/quote]
 Is that why you live in the Affluent Conservative Constituency of Otterbourne Hampshire  Gordon.  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 20:21:30 PM »
Ah, I see Gordon's passed on his knowledge of quotes to Des now.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 21:40:28 PM »
Quotes, well we had words, wwe also had words again regarding the difference between CBF and Facebook,

Des, the reason he now lives in the "Affluent" area of Otterbourne is because that is where I come from.   ;)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 09:38:48 AM »
Private Eye have been covering this story in 1979 why have the media only just decided this is news?
It is because recently the Daily Mail used a Freedom of Information request to force access Cabinet Office documents that confirm this story.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 11:28:50 AM »
The Scottish perspective: UKIP...  who are they?

JF

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 12:12:09 PM »
Yes we don't have UKIP up here.  However, I really cannot get my head around Christine and Neil Hamilton being local M.P.'s.   Those two former conservatives have jumped on the UKIP bandwagon in the hope of getting Neil's face back in politics.   I am sure the former owner of Harrods would vote for him    ;D  ;)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 12:41:55 PM »
Yes we don't have UKIP up here. 

We did have a UKIP "presence, namely Christopher Monckton aka 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley.  With a monniker like that he'd really go down a treat in places like Ferguslie Park, Torry or Niddrie!

Anyway, they all fell out up here and phucked off to Englandshire where it seems they can practise their right wing, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic policies to their wee hearts are content.

A charming quote from their original founder, Alan Sked, sums them up: "They're not an intellectually serious party. Their views on immigrants and on banning the burqa are morally dodgy."

Toodle pip!

JF

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 14:07:26 PM »
Yes we don't have UKIP up here. 

We did have a UKIP "presence, namely Christopher Monckton aka 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley.  With a monniker like that he'd really go down a treat in places like Ferguslie Park, Torry or Niddrie!

Anyway, they all fell out up here and phucked off to Englandshire where it seems they can practise their right wing, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic policies to their wee hearts are content.

A charming quote from their original founder, Alan Sked, sums them up: "They're not an intellectually serious party. Their views on immigrants and on banning the burqa are morally dodgy."

Toodle pip!

JF

As long as Brits are languishing in foreign lands where they are not directly affected by the utter devastation of the U.K.'s National Health Service, amongst other agencies, by the sheer overwhelming amounts of immigrants, legal or otherwise, who are being allowed to settle in the U.K. we shall always get the distorted views of one or two misguided persons.
I find it really strange, and somewhat disconcerting, that other-wise seemingly intelligent people can show a degree of pure apathy toward the "well-being" of their own country !!

As for a lack of U.K.I.P. presence in my native Scotland, well , what can I say ? If Mr. Salmond had been allowed to drag Scotland, screaming and kicking, into " Independence ", the question would never have arisen re.
. U.K.I.P. or would it, as Salmond wanted " Independence " , but for the tax payers in England to pay for the resulting financial failings of his maniacal idea !

Anyway, this topic has , very cynically, been twisted to detract from my original attempt to discover just how many still think that THE BITCH is deserving of the accolades she received before and after her demise !!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf