Author Topic: A dairy farmer decided to boost productivity.......RUDE  (Read 1304 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
A dairy farmer decided to boost productivity.......RUDE
« on: May 01, 2018, 10:24:58 AM »
A dairy farmer decided to boost productivity on his farm so he ordered a high-tech milking machine.

As his wife was out of town when it was delivered, he decided to test it on himself first and see if it gave him any pleasure.

So he inserted his penis into the machine, turned it on, and everything else was automatic.

It didn't take long before he realized the equipment provided him with much more pleasure than his wife ever did.

However, when he tried to withdraw his penis from the machine, he realized he couldn't get it out.

In a panic, he read the manual but still couldn't find a way out.

He hurriedly tried every button on the instrument, but still, nothing seemed to work.

Finally, he decided he'd have to call the supplier's Customer Service Hot Line for help.

When he got through, he said, "Hello, I just bought a milking machine from your company. It works fantastic, but how do I remove it from the cow's udder?"

"Don't worry," replied the customer service guy on the other end of the line, "The machine will release automatically once it's collected two gallons."

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: A dairy farmer decided to boost productivity.......RUDE
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 10:39:42 AM »

Nice one Mary.     :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf