Author Topic: They think it's all over..  (Read 2807 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

They think it's all over..
« on: October 06, 2018, 15:40:59 PM »
It is now...
And that my friends is the end of our association with Turkey..(well until the next time) ;D
 All packed up,sold off and ready to hand keys back.
Met some lovely people over the years, and some not so lovely ones. All in all its been a roller coaster adventure full of highs and lows, but as they say 'Home is Where the Heart is ' and mine is most definitely here in Good old England.(and Ireland and Scotland of course)With family and friends and relatives, kids and Grandbabies.
So Thanks for all the help and advice.What can I say, it's been emotional.As me Granny would say..
I've had a great time..but this wasn't it ;D ;D
Berniex

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: They think it's all over..
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 16:05:08 PM »
Well at least you can say you gave it a try Bernie rather then not giving it a whirl and i know u had the unexpected health issues of family when ud moved over...all the very best to you snd your family for your future life in England x

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 16:51:07 PM »
Ahh Bernie, sad in one way but great that you feel settled and happy back home. 
All the very best to you and yours xxx

Offline sadler

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 18:10:57 PM »
Very pleased for you that you now are settled. Please keep posting, you have had me in Stitches several times.  ;D

Offline marina

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 18:33:10 PM »
I'm pleased for you now that you've finally decided where your heart lies Bernie and I wish you lots of happiness with your family in the future, I know how much they all mean to you. Come back and let us all know how you're going on.  xx

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 21:12:22 PM »
All the best for the future Bernie, you don't have to leave CBF just because you've left Turkey. We came back to UK 3 years ago but I still check in to CBF, to offer advice/help where I can (though things change so rapidly my info is probably out of date) and enjoy Mary's jokes and the general banter. I still miss Calis and Fethiye but age and health means we will not be coming back, so I just have to suck it up. Hope you enjoy the next chapter with your family.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 08:55:09 AM »
You will be back. But maybe only on holiday.  Best wishes for the future

Offline cenk

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 09:44:35 AM »
Wish you happiness for your new life Bernie. It was great pleasure to meet you and Martyn.
Olga & Cenk

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2018, 10:05:14 AM »
Thanks all, it was a real pleasure meeting you and Olga too Cenk. The most loyal,decent and genuine people we could ever wish to meet. Inspector and family,Jerry and Derya,Salih and family ahh the list is long and we wish you all the best too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf