Author Topic: Delayed flight Jet2 15th June , 2012 Newcastle to Dalaman and return  (Read 1753 times)

Offline phil5257

Just for information , we were on the flight back to Newcastle and both the flight out and back were delayed nearly 6 hours. My friend who was on the flight out was in correspondence with Jet2 claiming compensation and was getting nowhere. He eventually contacted a company called Bott and Co who took over his claim . He told me about this company so I contacted them and they agreed having checked the flight stats that we should be eligible for compensation , all I had to provide was our names and passport numbers. This was about 8 weeks ago and today we received an email to say that Jet2 have agreed to pay the compensation which I think is in the region of 600 euros each. The claim company take around 30% which I think is quite fair given the input I made.
The flight references were LS561 and LS562.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Delayed flight Jet2 15th June , 2012 Newcastle to Dalaman and return
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 14:49:37 PM »
I was talking to a friend of my daughters last week who is working for TC in their customer service centre.  She reckons she's personally authorised €20,000 worth of claims this year.

You can easily do it yourself, MSE have a very informative guide on how to make a claim.

JF

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 15:28:25 PM »
My family visited in May and their TC flights were delayed 5 hours each way.
They got £213 compo for each single flight (over £1700) offered initially in vouchers but eventually agreed cash.

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 20:37:28 PM »
You can download your own claim form on line and then will not have to pay anyone any commision

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf