Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 2402 times)

Offline julier

hello everyone
« on: May 04, 2009, 15:34:31 PM »
hi coming on holiday in 9 days time staying at the pine valley hotel
does this is our first time in hisaronu does anyone have any photos of this area any advice for things to do places to see wheres the best bars that kind of thing.
thanks very much
jule :D

Offline numbumnumone

hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 18:13:16 PM »
Hi julie
You will love Hisaronu. I have never stayed at pine valley, but have heard very good things about it.
All the bars are very friendly. The younger set seem to go out a bit later than the oldies..try some of the bars on the back streets for cheaper drinks then make your way to the main street a bit later on. Zombies is good (unless its changed its name) there are lots of bars with music and dancing. Olu Deniz is slightly quieter, but ok for a night out.
Trips - well, we always do the jeep safari, the boat trips are very good and cheap also. Fethiye market is a must, but it does get very hot.Kayakoy (ghost village) is worth a visit. Lots of various trips, but shop around for prices, people will be able to advise you on here no problem if they know of a good tout.
Be careful with quads - tempting but quite dangerous. Saw lots of accidentslast year with them.
Drink prices are about same as uk. Ditto food. If you want a realy good authentic Turkish meal with excellent hospitality try any of the restaurants in Kayakoy.
Beaches - quite a lot of hotels in area offer free buses to their own private stretch of beach down near lagoon. Lagoon does charge a small price to enter - about 50p. Very shingly and water is deceptively deep. I think pine valley might do a bus of their own. You can also get a dolmus to just about anywhere for a pound or two.
Enjoy - it is very laid back here, the locals will help you along - and I think the weather is hotting up for you  8)

Offline julier

hello everyone
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 19:20:53 PM »
many thanks for that i like to get real people reports and photos i just can't wait to go big countdown on now 9 days and then two weeks of magic. as long as the sun is out and the efes is cold lol
again thanks
julie x:D

Offline BabaYard

hello everyone
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 21:11:47 PM »
Hope you enjoy the holiday Julie - Plenty of pictures for you to browse on the following link:

http://www.hisaronu.co.uk/gallery/page1.htm

Offline GarynDen

hello everyone
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 20:53:34 PM »
Hi Julie

We have been going to Hisaronu for the last 10+ years - lively place.

Good restaurant to try is the Robin Hood - this is located at the bottom of the Hisaronu road (dolumus roundabout)- never had a bad meal there at all.  Just along from there - heading towards Kaya village road is a bar called The Blue Bar - Tekin is the owner and he has fabulous staff Izzy and Ilhan.  Also has sky tv and a large screen if this is of interest to you.  If you do call in tell them Tosun is asking after them and will see them in June.

Offline elaina

hello everyone
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by GarynDen

Hi Julie

We have been going to Hisaronu for the last 10+ years - lively place.

Good restaurant to try is the Robin Hood - this is located at the bottom of the Hisaronu road (dolumus roundabout)- never had a bad meal there at all.  Just along from there - heading towards Kaya village road is a bar called The Blue Bar - Tekin is the owner and he has fabulous staff Izzy and Ilhan.  Also has sky tv and a large screen if this is of interest to you.  If you do call in tell them Tosun is asking after them and will see them in June.

Food in Robin Hood is good but in my opinion overpriced and there are better restaurants in Hisaronu plus once you are in there they will try to persuade you to buy one of their properties using hard sell tactics so don't touch the property leaflets - they are on every table!!: :) It's best to just try as many restaurants as you can :)

Offline julier

hello everyone
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 05:45:33 AM »
ty everyone for replying  :) only one day left whoopie canna wait. hope you all are well and have a good holiday when its time.
cheers to u all
love julie xxx:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf