Author Topic: new member  (Read 2778 times)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 08:31:16 AM »
Hi Alanda and Anthony, welcome to the forum and congrats on your apartment. Our house is five minutes up the main road from the new hospital.
Pete and Sue

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 11:24:27 AM »
alanda yes the nil bar is open and is the meeting point, orient express,bambu etc all expats go there and are made very welcome

Offline wickwilly

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 20:00:28 PM »
Hi Alanda and Anthony. A warm welcome to the forum..

WW

Offline alanda neal

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 20:12:04 PM »
hi pete and sue, :)we are behind the fetip polyklinik on the main road lets hope we meet out there soon,it's always good to meet new friends.
antony

quote:
Originally posted by canalman

Hi Alanda and Anthony, welcome to the forum and congrats on your apartment. Our house is five minutes up the main road from the new hospital.
Pete and Sue

Offline phil green

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 20:51:13 PM »
hi alanda & anthony,we have just bought an apatment in calis it is of plan and ready next may. it is called palm beach not far from center!!!!looking forward to going next may not hit any probs yet!! hope all goes well for you. phil/syl

Offline alanda neal

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 21:35:07 PM »
hi phil, nice to hear from you.our sale went very smoothly while we were there. things have slowed done slightly since we came back but we have wrote a lot of clauses into the sale agreement, so the builder knows if he dosn't get his finger out then we will be retaining more money untill the tapu arrives. now he knows that antony is going back out this friday i'm sure things will speed back up.hope everything goes well for you. maybe we will see you out there next year keep in touch and we'll meet for an efe's or two if we are out at the same time.

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 23:00:02 PM »
Hi Alanda
Welcome to your new home, sure you'll never regret your purchase.
Another alternative that we have is an instantaneous hot water shower - which you only need use the heating part when there is insufficient hot water. i.e. just when there is no sun in winter.
We also have a small one downstairs in the kitchen for washing up.
Beats heating up a tank & the water gets plenty hot enough. You just flick a switch if the water is too cool & it goes through the heating element part.
Linda

Offline phil green

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 17:18:19 PM »
thanks for geting back alanda,yeah that would be nice to have a beer if we are there at some point at the same time!!!we have been saying for a couple of yrs we want to buy but have never had the bottle but we have took the plunge,you only live once!!! if i got a pound for the amount of times we have said WHAT IF i would be rich.keep in touch phil

Offline brian evans

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 20:11:32 PM »
Hi

Welcome to the forum we bought last year and been out 3 times this year and returning in December so much to see ans do.

Brian

Offline heatherhanum

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 12:20:59 PM »
Hi there and welcome to this forum it is full of useful information just ask and / or look at the search engine and you will find loads of information the members have a great sense of humour to I really love it it cheers me up, We bought an apartment in Akarca this year and just long to go back. Congratulations on your purchase.
Heather

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf