Author Topic: Newbie!  (Read 2210 times)

Offline ross030568

Newbie!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 21:37:54 PM »
Hi,

You will certainly have a great time.  Calis is a great place to spend some time relaxing, soaking up the sun, messing about in the pool and indulging yourself in the evening!:D 8) :)

The Sunset Beach Club is only half built but don't let this put you off.  The front half is fully functioning and has some great facilities.  The restaurant looks modest but serves some fantastically tasty food and the hosts are lovely.  You must try some of the treatments in the well being centre, just what you need before a gentle wonder down the beach to the main strip.  There really are some great bars and restaurants here.

There's a great deal to do so I guarantee you will want to come back again.

I liked it so much I bought an apartment at Sunset Beach!  In fact you may be staying in it (Dolphin 2).  If you are, please give me some feedback after your stay?

Thanks
Ross

Offline annie64

Newbie!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 09:25:20 AM »
Thanks Ross.  I didn't realise it wasn't finished!  We are staying in the Aqua apartments, I think they are a little further back.  I think the location is fantastic.  It seems pretty central to get access to most other little towns, so I'm sure there will be plenty to do.  I really can't wait.  My friend has just come back from ovacik, it's the second time he has been there and he absolutely loves the island!  He is thinking of getting a long term rental for next year.  
Just out of curiosity Ross, who do you reccomend for transfers as I have been quoted £90 for the 4 of us return.  I thought that seemed a little expensive?  Any feedback would be great.
Thanks again.
Ann

Offline calvin 1949

Newbie!
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:43 AM »
Ovacik an island?? i know it has been a wet year,but that is taking it a bit far.Regards and welcome to the forum from the sunny island of Uzumlu Calvin ;) 8):D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:57:11 AM by calvin 1949 »

Offline annie64

Newbie!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »
Lol (-:, sorry Calvin, I meant the whole surrounding areas, Olu Deniz, Fethiye etc.  Have a lovely day!
Ann

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Newbie!
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 10:49:52 AM »
£90 for a private transfer for 4 is about the norm. The cheaper prices elsewhere on the forum are for 1-3 people

Offline annie64

Newbie!
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 11:08:42 AM »
Thanks Liz, that explains the difference.  Ann

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf