Author Topic: hey  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Abbuu

hey
« on: August 12, 2005, 23:21:17 PM »
ok im finaly introducin myself... nice 2 join finaly since i decided i was bored of just readin for the past few months... hi everyone im abby, (abbuu is my nick in turkey  :-\ very flatterin) im 17 so just a baby :P b nice lol just got back from 2 weeks in calis.. been there a few times now.. love the place  :)

Offline dennisandrea

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 23:42:35 PM »
hey,welcome abbu,how the devil are you,nice to have you aboard,now you got 30 mins to get yourself registered in the official premiereship prediction league,and from there you can join the most wonderfull thing, its called the 'Calis beach forum' mini prediction league theres about 20 of us with u, in it and what a wind up its gonna be this season,look here>>>>>
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}6056
:D:D:D

Offline Abbuu

hey
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 23:48:24 PM »
n that wud b gd if i nu a thing bout footie :P bt i dont so it wudnt benefit me at all(wednesday all the way thats all!! lol b gd if they were bk in the premiership)... n im gd thnx, urself??

Offline dennisandrea

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 00:00:53 AM »
my doctor tells me footy is the only cure for big bro,but hey man,everyone to there own, i tell him,all the best and welcome to yhe forum anyways,sorry to hit on you so quick but time was running out like,dont tell them i have a doc...
later

dennis...

Offline Abbuu

hey
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 00:03:17 AM »
thanks for the welcome.... ur secrets safe with me  ;) lol... laterz

Offline xanadu

hey
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 10:43:24 AM »
Abbuu, welcome to the Forum but can you type in normal language not text speak thanks.(Unless you go in the Kids Forum and you are a bit old for that). lol

Offline Abbuu

hey
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 11:27:31 AM »
sorry... i forget to type in normal english, i should be used to it from my friends i talk to in turkey though :-/

Offline Abbuu

hey
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 13:38:17 PM »
how comes this has been shifted to the kids bit?? i didnt realise i was still classed as that :-/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf