Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Angiebelle

Hi everyone
« on: September 29, 2005, 21:42:29 PM »
Hi I'm Angie and my partner is Trev.  We have been holidaying in Turkey for the last six years.  Turkey was my first holiday abroad, and what a holiday it was.  My partner had been to lots of places, but not Turkey.  So when he said book a holiday I wanted to go somewhere he hadn't been!  so Turkey it was.

He said that it was the best holiday he had ever had, and the best place he had ever been!

Since that time we have been coming back and forth each year, and I have also been coming over with my friend Diane.  Well while he's fishing in Ireland I don't want to be sat at home twidling my thumbs. :)

Trev and I will be coming out to Fethiye to purchase a property in November.  We have been talking about it since we first visited, but now find ourselves in a position to do so.  I have been in touch with Keith (Scunner) and have had some very helpful information and have also read and digested a lot of the info on the Forum.

My friend Di and I were in Bodrum a few weeks ago on holiday and Di has decided to buy in the Bodrum area, therefore we are going out again on 17th October for a week.  I have been in touch with several estate agents and have arranged viewings.  Has anyone got any recommendations for Estate Agents in that area.  Also any advise would be greatly appreciated.  If we find something that we like how do we pay deposit and do we ask for a solicitor to be involved at that stage, do we also receive contract at that time.  Idiot's guide appreciated.

Offline Hazel

Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 22:35:43 PM »
Hi Angie welcome to the forum if you use the search facility on top right of this page you should find answers to your questions.
Cenk who is a member of this forum is also an estate agent trading as Interturk Estates you can contact him through his profile also to be found at top right of page.
Good luck.

Hazel

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 07:21:57 AM »
Hi Angie, welcome to the forum and good luck with your plans to buy a property. This forum is very helpful.
Pete and Sue

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Hi everyone
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 10:20:54 AM »
greetings angie and a warm welcome hope you find what ou want in the property market we bought last july and not regreted anything

Offline Orange

Hi everyone
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 11:08:48 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum and good luck with finding somewhere.

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
Hi everyone
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 15:59:58 PM »
Hi and welcome Angie and Trev
Good luck with your property hunting - you'll find loads of very valuable information.  I wish I'd found it before we purchased.  Elsa

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
Hi everyone
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 16:58:06 PM »
i agree with elsa.i found this forum after i purchased but it has answered every question since and i have had a bit of fun on the way .aswell as meeting new friends.

wish you every happiness in turkey

welcome.

marcus :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 16:59:25 PM by brummyboy »

Offline Talk Turkey

Hi everyone
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 21:16:36 PM »
Hi Angiebelle and Trev. Welcome to the CBF. It's a great source of information on a whole range of diverse subjects and if you are considering purchasing a property, then this is the place for answers. The search facility is invaluable.

My experience has been the same as Brummyboy and I agree with his comments. My experience of the Forum is that everyone is very friendly, there is an on line community spirt and you will be made to feel very welcome.

As I'm sure you can appreciate (and will no doubt find from your use) the Forum does its best to remain 'Commercial Free' and I think is all the better for it.

We purchased our property via an agent and if you care to use the email link I will forward their details to you both.

Happy hunting abd best wishes for the future TT.  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf