Author Topic: Dalaman transfers  (Read 4043 times)

Offline millshellinn

Dalaman transfers
« on: October 09, 2008, 14:17:50 PM »
Hiya
I'm a new member so please bear with me lol!
Who does the best transfers from Dalaman airport to Letoonia please?
Is it cheaper just to book a taxi or book a private mini bus, as we don't arrive till 2.00am in the morning?

Thanks millshellinn

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Dalaman transfers
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 16:17:38 PM »
hi michelle and welcome how many will be in your party because that affects the price
alot of members on here use stork and orange both reliable

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Dalaman transfers
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 16:32:57 PM »
Fethiye Airport Transfers are offering very good prices and are very reliable   http://www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com/

Mark

Offline SteveJ

Dalaman transfers
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 16:32:59 PM »
Michelle,
Send an email to SunnyD (click into Members at the top of the page and then seach for SunnyD). She will be able to give you an idea of costs and get you a cbf discount.

I live in Thornhill so not too far from you in Whitehaven.

Offline Mich

Dalaman transfers
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 14:30:54 PM »
Hi Michelle

I came in September and used Fethiye Airport Transfers and they were excellent - we arrived at 4.00am and the driver was waiting and had a bottle of water waiting for us in the car - there were 2 of us and it cost £60 return.

Offline tonyb

Dalaman transfers
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 17:56:36 PM »
I'm in shock. Last year we came out to Calis twice & used Fethiyeairport transfers. They were superb. On our second visit,the taxi(Mercedes people carrier)was about 20 Mins late  picking us up, no problem. then the drivers mobile goes off & he passess it to me!!! It was the taxi firms manager apologising for the delay in picking us up ( we weren't late getting to Dalaman Airport)& tells me when we get home to check my e-mail. Got home, checked my mail & sure enough he had contacted me.FREE RETURN TAXIS FOR MY ENTIRE FAMILY in 2009. Sounded too good to be true, so when we bookd for July 2009 ,I contacted him.Bloody hell, he was as good as his word, I've even got confirmation & booking reference. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT IN THE UK. DON'T THINK SO.

Offline julesbob0303

Dalaman transfers
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 18:37:57 PM »
That really is fantastic service tonyb (we'll all be booking with them now, and hoping they arrive late!   :o :-\:P )

By the way, welcome to the forum Michelle - I'm sure you'll soon be as addicted to cbf as the rest of us!   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dalaman transfers
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 18:59:46 PM »
Excellent stuff. I do wonder however, if the "personalised" number plate photos on  http://www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com/ were the best idea  ;)

Well done to them all the same.

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Dalaman transfers
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 19:07:51 PM »
Keith, fat doesn't mean the same any more, to us older ones it might mean a bit on the plump side, but to the younger end i think it means it's fantastic, but i might be wrong as usual, oh, and welcome to the forum Michelle. Alan

Offline hillside

Dalaman transfers
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 09:22:52 AM »
Hi, has anyone any recent feedback on Fethiye Airport Transfers please?  There are 6 of us in June so I've been looking for the best price for the airport transfer and this company is quoting £75 return to Hisaronu for all six of us. Seems a very reasonable price and the website looks professional, but just wondering if anyone has any recent experience of them? Many thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf