Author Topic: help me  (Read 6414 times)

Offline A-M

help me
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 15:43:50 PM »
Hi Salih
My husband and I visited your restaurant in October and thought it was lovely, we'll definitely be back!
All the very best for a successful year

Offline Lynn Hurst

help me
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 19:17:55 PM »

By lynnhurst8 at 2011-09-22[/img][/URL]

[/img] Had a fantastic time at the Kings Garden, 6 of us went for evening meal and ended up dancing the night away after :-\:D, Salih and staff are fab. We then went for lunch and my dad wanted to buy my mum something special for ther 55th wedding anniversary and Salih arranged transport and visit to the gold centre where she got a lovely necklace, they won't forget that anniversary in a hurry, thanx salih, see you next September. x :) 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
help me
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 19:20:35 PM »
The link you need should be IMG not URL, if that helps. I've made the photos bigger for you - any image code that contains .th is the thumbnail (small version) so for anyone's reference, just delete .th if it posts as a small photo.

Offline Lynn Hurst

help me
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 19:27:36 PM »
whoops, and they in the wrong section sorry, will get it right when I finish my diary, I hope :-\. Had a fantastic time again.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
help me
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 19:31:44 PM »
This section is fine  :)

You just need the link that starts with IMG in square brackets and ends with /IMG in square brackets. If the link has URL anywhere, it's not that one you need :D

Offline ribeye100

help me
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2011, 07:17:02 AM »
I had booked a table for the evening of my wifes birthday in October and was not disapointed.

Salih and team made us more than welcome and realy made a fuss of my wife Jackie, Table nicely decorated, food second to none and views to die for!

We also made a reservation to try the Sunday roast and I must say it was excellent with great service.

Thank you again Salih, and all your staff, we will visit again in the next couple of weeks.

Mark & Jackie

Offline jacx

help me
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 19:49:36 PM »
Hi Salih very warm welcome to the forum and after all the rave reviews on here I will deffinately be paying you a visit on my next trip to Calis. All the very best
Jacx 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf