Author Topic: please help me!  (Read 1561 times)

Offline tugba özdemir

please help me!
« on: June 23, 2011, 17:10:31 PM »
hi everyone.my name is tugba.im 23 .im living in fethiye now but i have to go bact to another city after 3 months.in this period of time i wanna learn to speak english fluently and take course from an english person who talk to me  everyday for fee.i wanna be like a friend.we will  drink something anywhere,go swimming etc etc.if someone help me i would be happy.

Offline LeeGlo

please help me!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 20:54:01 PM »
Welcome to CBF Tugba. Your English seems pretty good already. Wish I could write as well in Turkish. Hope you find a nice friend to help you become more fluent.

Offline Julesp

please help me!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 22:18:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tugba özdemir

hi everyone.my name is tugba.im 23 .im living in fethiye now but i have to go bact to another city after 3 months.in this period of time i wanna learn to speak english fluently and take course from an english person who talk to me  everyday for fee.i wanna be like a friend.we will  drink something anywhere,go swimming etc etc.if someone help me i would be happy.

Hi Welcome to the Forum,  Why dont you come along to FiGs coffee mornings every Wednesday at 11 am to 1 pm, many friendly english people there who would make you very welcome. Also our 2nd hand shop is also a good place to meet people, you could come to help in the shop or just come whenever you want for a drink and a chat with the people who work there
I am also trying to learn Turkish so maybe we can meet sometimes and help each other
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 22:21:00 PM by Julesp »

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
please help me!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 22:42:29 PM »
hi and a warm welcome, julesp suggestion is a great idea for you to try

Offline tugba özdemir

please help me!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 13:06:31 PM »
hi everyone again :)first of all,thank you for your best wishes.i also think julesp suggestion is a great idea.that sounds good.why not? :)i'm going to come to meet you to coffee mornings and your 2nd hand shop as soon as possible.

Offline tugba özdemir

please help me!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 13:33:04 PM »
can i learn where the 2nd hand shop is exactly

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf